PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Pocket PC Themes
Register Community Search

Notices

View Poll Results: How many of you really want Landscape mode?
I really need Landscape!! 142 60.94%
I don't really need Landscape!! 91 39.06%
Voters: 233. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-24-2008, 10:22 AM
Lurker

Radical MT is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Touch Diamond Theme WAD2!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by orvilleboggs View Post
This is such an awesome theme!!! Thank you for all of your hard work and time!

One issue that I'm facing is that I can't find the program for texts or email (yahoo). I follow these steps below.

"Tap and hold on the button,select properties,edit script,tap launch a program,edit tap the grey square box, and select the program you want from the list, same applies to all buttons missing shortcuts."

However, I can only find "Messaging." I can't seem to get directly to texts or my yahoo. I'm sure I'm missing something but I don't see it. Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
Did u install the sms-chat cab?
Old 07-24-2008, 11:35 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

NightWinggl@gmail.com is a n00b
Send a message via AIM to NightWinggl@gmail.com

Okay, having some trouble here, how do I get the ok button to actually do ok/close instead of opening up the volume control.
Old 07-24-2008, 09:59 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Diamond

lederius18 is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdume View Post
What menu?

This theme is for some what expeirenced people, if its your first time you need to play and figuire it out, I will try to polish up the instructions as soon as I can. Sorry about your troubles.

I don't have time to show you guys a video of how Its suppose to look and act but wouldn't mind if someone wants to do it, and send it to me and I'll post it.

I'll have instructions for this soon.

Yes as soon as I have time, been tring to help all of you.

That is weird Did you try to reinstall?

JDUME you have done best job. What I have done is my own research and tried to figure everything out on my own its more fun this way. AGAIN THANKS
Old 07-24-2008, 10:21 PM
Lurker

philf is a n00b

silly question, what are the chances someone has a key for wisebar 3, I'd previously installed it on a 3 day trial, and it's expired, so I can't use the diamond theme correctly...and I don't feel like buyin the app if I won't even like it...

cheers
PHil.
Old 07-24-2008, 11:43 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Htc Touch

Bigsnow is a n00b

Hello everryone im new so how do i get this on my phone... i wuld need directions lik rite afta dwnloaod
Old 07-24-2008, 11:51 PM
Banned User
Pocket PC: Diamond

Negrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigsnow View Post
Hello everryone im new so how do i get this on my phone... i wuld need directions lik rite afta dwnloaod
Try reading the directions it comes with... Fancy that a program coming with directions...
Old 07-25-2008, 06:36 AM
Just Havin Fun Pimpin!!!
Pocket PC: xv6800,xv6850(TP)xv6875(TP2),xv6900
Carrier: Verizon
Threadstarter

jdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via Yahoo to jdume

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightWinggl@gmail.com View Post
Okay, having some trouble here, how do I get the ok button to actually do ok/close instead of opening up the volume control.
Thats a promblem with WAD2, and will be fixed soon. And it only happens on a tytan as far as I know.
WM6.5 Dialer
If you like my work or if I helped you and would like to buy me a cup of coffe click HERE
Old 07-25-2008, 06:41 AM
Just Havin Fun Pimpin!!!
Threadstarter

jdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Negrito View Post
read my post two above your post. i had the same problem and i discussed how i fixed it.

oh and by the way all i got my weather icons going. i think the only thing that doesnt work on mine is the comm manager. and i understand as i tried for two days to set it up on v1 and had NO luck.

jdume you are the man! I was thinking of making a vid of it in action. would you be opposed to that?
Please do!!!!! and i will post it on the first page. And I have some good news, I got the Comms page fully functional, and still working on a couple of other things aswell, there is going to be v2.1............
Old 07-25-2008, 10:20 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: rhodium
Carrier: vodafone

love2dance is a n00b

Hi everyone.
Jdume, do you think V 2.1 will support multilanguage devices?
I ask this because in non-english devices, the only way I found to make you theme work is to relink every icon or (and this I haven't tried) rename the "Storage Card" (the name varies with the language).
Regards and congratulations once more for the theme.
Old 07-25-2008, 11:12 AM
Just Havin Fun Pimpin!!!
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by love2dance View Post
Hi everyone.
Jdume, do you think V 2.1 will support multilanguage devices?
I ask this because in non-english devices, the only way I found to make you theme work is to relink every icon or (and this I haven't tried) rename the "Storage Card" (the name varies with the language).
Regards and congratulations once more for the theme.
There is no way to do this unless I do like you did and relink everything for different languages, and that would be to much work for me to do, I'm sure you understand, also I do this for stuff for free, and nobodys donated so Its just not worth it right now, I can look into it and see if there is a posible way, but I highly doubt it.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Pocket PC Themes