PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM Other Manufacturers > Samsung Omnia > Omnia Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-25-2009, 11:27 PM
The Pusher
Pocket PC: Samsung Omnia i910
Carrier: Verizon
Threadstarter

Adrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Adrynalyne's Base ROM

I install it to my Storage, but you have the space to install it where ever you want
Old 04-26-2009, 12:11 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: Motorola Droid

Windsponge is just getting started

having trouble finding office link to re install. Does anyone know where I can find one. Thank you
Old 04-26-2009, 12:17 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: i910
Carrier: VZW

bornl33t is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adrynalyne View Post
Yeah I am going use Insurance with it. Was hoping to wait for the official firmware first though.

It still works, its just a little banged up.
How does it work but is banged up? Did it literally hit the pavement?

I'm flashing 1 then going the m2d route. I've been using the last two days to familiarize myself with the process of adding M2D. The next 3 days are rain and thunderstorms so I will not be caching or doing side jobs!!!!

btw I'm thinking of upgrading my flash card. Has anyone seen any evidence that the class 2 16 gigs are an improvement on the Omnia over the class 1?

Last edited by bornl33t; 04-26-2009 at 12:20 AM.
Old 04-26-2009, 12:29 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: i910 Omnia
Carrier: verizon

Omega Ra is becoming a PPCGeeks regularOmega Ra is becoming a PPCGeeks regularOmega Ra is becoming a PPCGeeks regularOmega Ra is becoming a PPCGeeks regularOmega Ra is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to Omega Ra

just flashed to version 1.0. very nice my man! installed spb ms3 and a bunch of other stuff and still have over 100mb free
Old 04-26-2009, 12:31 AM
The Pusher
Threadstarter

Adrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Windsponge View Post
having trouble finding office link to re install. Does anyone know where I can find one. Thank you
There is a repo on the first page.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-26-2009, 12:32 AM
The Pusher
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by bornl33t View Post
How does it work but is banged up? Did it literally hit the pavement?

I'm flashing 1 then going the m2d route. I've been using the last two days to familiarize myself with the process of adding M2D. The next 3 days are rain and thunderstorms so I will not be caching or doing side jobs!!!!

btw I'm thinking of upgrading my flash card. Has anyone seen any evidence that the class 2 16 gigs are an improvement on the Omnia over the class 1?

I have a shield on the face. My holster fell off my hip--and the top of it hit the pavement. So the screen is still cherry, but the chrome is...well its marred pretty good.
Old 04-26-2009, 12:34 AM
The Pusher
Threadstarter

Need to test a couple things, but I have some gifts incoming to you fine folk. They will be uploaded shortly.
Old 04-26-2009, 12:47 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: i910
Carrier: VZW

bornl33t is becoming a great contributor

Flashing 1 now, I even found your red m2d theme! I wonder what wm dialer this rom has I was going to make one to make the m2d theme...we'll see tomorow

Ifound apptodate on your .7 rom. Was it installed or just residual? Do I need to download it for 1final?
Old 04-26-2009, 12:48 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: Motorola Droid

Windsponge is just getting started

Thank You I found it after I postede and was just going to let you know.1. is by far the best you have done so far.
Old 04-26-2009, 12:50 AM
The Pusher
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by bornl33t View Post
Flashing 1 now, I even found your red m2d theme! I wonder what wm dialer this rom has I was going to make one to make the m2d theme...we'll see tomorow

Ifound apptodate on your .7 rom. Was it installed or just residual? Do I need to download it for 1final?
No. AppToDate was probably included with something I added as an oem. Its not needed.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM Other Manufacturers > Samsung Omnia > Omnia Development