View Single Post
Old 04-26-2009, 12:32 AM
Adrynalyne
The Pusher
Threadstarter

Adrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Adrynalyne's Base ROM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bornl33t View Post
How does it work but is banged up? Did it literally hit the pavement?

I'm flashing 1 then going the m2d route. I've been using the last two days to familiarize myself with the process of adding M2D. The next 3 days are rain and thunderstorms so I will not be caching or doing side jobs!!!!

btw I'm thinking of upgrading my flash card. Has anyone seen any evidence that the class 2 16 gigs are an improvement on the Omnia over the class 1?

I have a shield on the face. My holster fell off my hip--and the top of it hit the pavement. So the screen is still cherry, but the chrome is...well its marred pretty good.