PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM Other Manufacturers > Samsung Omnia > Omnia Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-08-2009, 01:31 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: i910 Omnia
Carrier: verizon

Omega Ra is becoming a PPCGeeks regularOmega Ra is becoming a PPCGeeks regularOmega Ra is becoming a PPCGeeks regularOmega Ra is becoming a PPCGeeks regularOmega Ra is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Omega Ra
Re: Adrynalyne's Base and M2D ROMs v. 1.3

I have no idea what that even means lol. I don't know what hex editing is.
Old 05-08-2009, 01:39 PM
The Pusher
Pocket PC: Samsung Omnia i910
Carrier: Verizon
Threadstarter

Adrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the community

This would be a whole lot easier if I knew which rom this hacked secdialer.dll was from.
Old 05-08-2009, 01:55 PM
The Pusher
Threadstarter

Adrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the community

It might be easier just to see if I can find a way to cook the i900 dialer in instead of ours...
Old 05-08-2009, 01:55 PM
The Pusher
Threadstarter

It might be easier just to see if I can find a way to cook the i900 dialer in instead of ours...
Old 05-08-2009, 02:03 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

Omega Ra is becoming a PPCGeeks regularOmega Ra is becoming a PPCGeeks regularOmega Ra is becoming a PPCGeeks regularOmega Ra is becoming a PPCGeeks regularOmega Ra is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

but would all the icons come back and work? cause when I install it now the numbers and such are there, just no icons for phonebook, etc..
Old 05-08-2009, 02:11 PM
The Pusher
Threadstarter

Nope. Not as of yet. I'm looking into it.

I have the files that Pakko tried to edit to make the text white, and failed. So I can kind of see what he was trying...but it doesn't work, so that only helps a little.
Old 05-08-2009, 02:16 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

I tried extracting the .cab, but the non-xml files are unreadable...all hieroglyphics...what do you use to read them?
Old 05-08-2009, 02:18 PM
The Pusher
Threadstarter

WinCE Cab Manager will extract the cab for you.
Old 05-08-2009, 02:20 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

I extracted the .cab using winrar on my work win98 comp lol
Old 05-08-2009, 02:47 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: omnia
Carrier: VZW

king_of_fools is a n00b

i posted this on another forum as well but i'm curious and i have a question about any of these roms from people who have them ... I have one program that seems to have been removed from every rom made so far, that is the visual voice mail, which i really like. I want to upgrade to one of these roms but i'm wondering if this means i will loose my visual voice mail. Nothing i hate more than dealing with the old VZW call in voice mail system.

K
O
f
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM Other Manufacturers > Samsung Omnia > Omnia Development