PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM Other Manufacturers > Samsung Omnia > Omnia Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-26-2009, 02:01 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Samsung Omnia
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

nvrmind is keeping up the good worknvrmind is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Adrynalyne's Base ROM

I thought wifi was going to be fixed in 1.0... Is it just my device? or does everyone still need to run the loader after boot?
Old 04-26-2009, 02:15 AM
The Pusher
Pocket PC: Samsung Omnia i910
Carrier: Verizon
Threadstarter

Adrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the community

Read the FAQ please.

Its reversible. Let me know if you want it back the way it was.

Last edited by Adrynalyne; 04-26-2009 at 02:25 AM.
Old 04-26-2009, 02:28 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

My bad, I misread it the first time around...

No, no, this is better... I always had to unload and reload anyway...
Old 04-26-2009, 02:33 AM
The Pusher
Threadstarter

Adrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the communityAdrynalyne is a trusted member of the community
Re: Adrynalyne's Base and M2D ROMs

I am hoping this bug isn't an issue when I update my roms when an official release is made by Samsung for us. I know there is already a newer release of ROM out there, but I can't get my hands on it.
Old 04-26-2009, 02:39 AM
The Pusher
Threadstarter

M2D ROM added to post #2.
Old 04-26-2009, 02:59 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: i910
Carrier: VZW

bornl33t is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adrynalyne View Post
M2D ROM added to post #2.
Great! I spent the last 2 hours customizing 1.0 final with m2d and now this....you're too fast and I'm too impatient!
Old 04-26-2009, 03:08 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by bornl33t View Post
Great! I spent the last 2 hours customizing 1.0 final with m2d and now this....you're too fast and I'm too impatient!
Wow! 2 hours... I've had to find ways to cut my time from flash to how I like it down to about 30 minutes (to avoid problems with the wife, "What are you doing with your phone now?!?")

I'm learning Mishimi in my spare time, has already chopped 10-20 minutes out of setup... I plan on having it down to flash plus five, when I learn to fully utilize the app.
Old 04-26-2009, 03:18 AM
The Pusher
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by bornl33t View Post

Thats the best way to go, IMO. You aren't locked into any one interface at all.
Old 04-26-2009, 08:32 AM
Regular 'Geeker

Phantom27 is keeping up the good workPhantom27 is keeping up the good work

Adrynalyne,

Great Job!!!!

I've got a couple of things to ask you.

1.) When I boot it up now I get an error. It's EventBroker.exe the error says, "The file 'EventBroker' cannot be opened. Either it is not signed with a trusted certificate, or one of its components cannot be found. If the problem persists, try reinstalling or restoring this file." I already did an update with Resco so I don't know if it is a ROM file or one of mine from something else I installed.

2.) Is it possible to add internet connection sharing to your next ROM? It's just something that I think would be nice in a ROM.

3.) Can you add the calculator back in? It doesn't have to be the default one, I don't care. I just need a calculator and it seems that is something that should be in a ROM.

4.) I need to have Office Back. I tried your links from the previous thread but they just locked up. Any advice?
Old 04-26-2009, 09:02 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Omnia i910

Lienus is just getting started

You can find a cab to Panoramic Calc pro and the cab for the Samsung Calc here http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread...=66269&page=10.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM Other Manufacturers > Samsung Omnia > Omnia Development