PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-22-2009, 01:10 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: X51v
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

Technology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Talking Re: NEW! The Ultimate Weather Radar For Your TP, The Ultimate YouTube Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by tx_jaycee View Post
http://sirocco.accuweather.com/sat_m...i/isaelati.gif

ERROR 404...The page was not found.

We're sorry for the inconvenience - it appears that the page you are trying to access has moved or no longer exists. Below is a list of the primary areas of our web site - please check out one of these sections to find what you are looking for.
This is exactly what I talking about, I not did tell you in the instructions in post #1 to access the above link the way you did.. As long as you do it your way, you are going to get ERROR 404 and if you decide to do things the way that I told you in the instructions in post #1, you will get a beautiful weather radar picture like the photo below in animation motion... SEE THE PHOTO BELOW, I JUST TOOK THAT PHOTO TO SHOW YOU THAT THE LINK WORKS LIKE A CHARM.... Again please read the instructions..!

Everybody knows already when we mention stock or cooked, that we are talking about ROM'S, dude please....

Old 05-22-2009, 01:22 PM
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

Technology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the community
Talking Re: NEW! The Ultimate Weather Radar For Your TP, The Ultimate YouTube Player

See you got that error message by using a PC by puting the link in a PC web browser or clicking on it with your mouse, but I never ever gave you instructions to use the link on your PC... In post #1, my istructions are very clear telling you where to put the link and what to do with the link.. So this is telling me you did not read the instructions and this is the way a lot of people do things.. The first thing that they will say, I followed instructions to the "T"....yeah right....
Old 05-22-2009, 02:30 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy SIII
Carrier: Straight Talk

DarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIP
Re: NEW! The Ultimate Weather Radar For Your TP, The Ultimate YouTube Player

ok guys. went back to to old setup. i've wasted too much time on this version.

good luck all!!!
Old 05-22-2009, 03:09 PM
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

Yeah, so easy to do, that a caveman can do it.... You don't even have to be a rocket scientist.....{LOL}

Old 05-22-2009, 03:16 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy SIII
Carrier: Straight Talk

DarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Technology1 View Post
Yeah, so easy to do, that a caveman can do it.... You don't even have to be a rocket scientist.....{LOL}

agreed. but if the instruction manual sucks, even a caveman will have problems.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-22-2009, 03:44 PM
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

New Touch Incall Screen Tweak version is now available for download in post #7, enjoy....
Old 05-22-2009, 03:48 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

mavblues is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmavblues is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmavblues is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

"You cannot use that one because it is currupt in the Cpr file, use the radar in post #1, it's better...." Originally posted by Technology1

I don't know why you're telling people they can't use it - Showaco himself explained what you have to do right here, and it's very simple (post #791):

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...481379&page=80

He never put a URL link into the program, because everyone has to add their own (for their city).

This is another case of Technology1 using someone else's work, taking credit for it, not understanding it, and moving on to something else when people question why it doesn't work properly.

Here are some interesting links you can check out (if you have some time to kill):

http://www.slingcommunity.com/forum/...D2410228BA7C68

http://www.slingcommunity.com/forum/...D2410228BA7C68

This seems to be the same guy who got run from the SlingMedia Forums. Anyone who's read this thread for a while will recognize the same old gamefuel router references (LOL), former pro basketball playa (LOL), slinging with high speed technology (LOL), etc, etc...

My advice - save yourself some trouble and (when possible) deal directly with the developers of the software you put on your PPC. When I see him say Showaco's software is corrupt, I have to step in and say something (especially when I have it working perfectly fine on my Touch Pro: I call it "Mavblues' Super Duper Weather Radar Technology by Showaco". The title's so long I had to map it to BOTH softkeys. LOL)

I hope the mods here finally take some action and close this thread down. This forum is (for the most part) full of nice, pleasant, helpful people. Any mods reading through this thread would be hard pressed to justify the negative comments and insults Technology1 levels at anyone who dares question why their setup doesn't work properly after following his incomplete/poorly written/constantly changing/reposted every hour to bump his thread/just plain wrong instructions.
End of rant.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 05-22-2009, 04:33 PM
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

Dude let me tell you something, me and showaco go way back like 1957 fairlane Ford front car seats, but you don't know that... How can I take credit for something I have already given Showaco credit for, it's his work dude...

The Cpr file error message tell you what it is and I fixed it on my TP'S, but you know so much....

This is what happen, when we are more concern and interest in trying to demean, defame and assassinate the character of another individual... I bet you you will never ever see me in your thread trying to defame you....

It's plain to see you do not know what you are talking period, don't hate the player, hate the game dude..{LOL}

Last edited by Technology1; 05-22-2009 at 04:45 PM.
Old 05-22-2009, 04:58 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

mavblues is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmavblues is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmavblues is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Well if you and Showaco go way back, it would have been much easier for you to post the fix for his software (as I did) instead of:

a) coming up with a totally new solution (after you had originally urged people to install Showaco's software on their phones), and

b) Then telling people they can't use Showaco's software: "You cannot use that one because it is currupt in the Cpr file, use the radar in post #1, it's better...." Originally posted by Technology1

Your statement (quoted above for your reading enjoyment) is patently FALSE. There's a simple fix, and it works like a charm. No additional software required. In fact, Showaco's instructions are so easy, even a caveman could do it.
That's not character assasination, that's FACT, Dude. (LOL)

All you had to do was read Showaco's instructions for the fix - it works like a charm (yeah). Turned my Touch Pro into a portable weather service/hurricane tracker, right in the palm of my hand.

Just for the record, I hate neither the player nor the game. I just hate the way you treat people who ask you for help.
Old 05-22-2009, 05:13 PM
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

If you don't like whats in this thread, then don't come into it, go to another thread, stop your player hating and thanks for stopping by dude.. See you are so smart, that we are not even talking about the same error message... I don't have time for this mess...{lol}

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro