PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-24-2009, 02:47 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: X51v
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

Technology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Talking Re: NEW! The Ultimate Weather Radar For Your TP, The Ultimate YouTube Player

FULL IN MOTION COLOR ANAMATION GRAPHICS 640x480, ALL THE WAY TO THE WEST COAST OF AFRICA AND THE USA GULF AREA....

Assuming you already have the mortscript, HomeScreen_PlusPlus_UI.cab, secondToday and the TFDetacher already on your TP, you can fine most of these files in post #2 in the "Essentials.zip"......

Instructions for turning your TP into a National Hurricane Center using the Accuweather/PIE 6.1 set that will give you a total view of the Atlantic Ocean hurricane lanes...

1.Install this URL into your TP mobile web browser, exactly as you see it here http://sirocco.accuweather.com/sat_m...i/isaehatl.gif //sirocco.accuweather.com
/sat_mosaic_640x480_public/ei/isaehati.gif

2. Open the folder "TFDetacher" in the Programs Icons Area> Tap on TFD Config> Tap on the Config Tab at the bottom of the screen, next, Tap on "Change TouchFlo Right Soft Key"...

3. Where it say App: Tap on the square box with the three dots, Tap on the +Windows folder and go down and Tap on the +Favorites folder, now look for the above Sirocco AccuWeather URL, highlight the URL, Tap on "Select" in the lower left hand corner...

4. This will bring you back to the "Assign TouchFlo Right Soft key" screen... In the Text: box area, type the words "USA Radar", Tap on OK and Tap on "SAVE", Tap on OK again, FINISH, soft reset your TP.... You have now just turned your TP into a National Hurricane Weather Center, enjoy....

Yet To Be Technology....!

Last edited by Technology1; 05-26-2009 at 10:41 AM.
Old 05-24-2009, 10:41 AM
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

Technology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the community
Re: NEW! The Ultimate Weather Radar For Your TP, The Ultimate YouTube Player

Full functionality on all of my TP'S mean more to me, check out the photo below.....{lol}

Last edited by Technology1; 05-24-2009 at 12:31 PM.
Old 05-24-2009, 05:24 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic 4G

WanderingMinstrel knows their stuffWanderingMinstrel knows their stuffWanderingMinstrel knows their stuffWanderingMinstrel knows their stuffWanderingMinstrel knows their stuffWanderingMinstrel knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Technology1 View Post
Saturn Liberty should be back up very soon....!
Yay!!! It's been a long long wait.
Old 05-24-2009, 11:04 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy SIII
Carrier: Straight Talk

DarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIP

Quote:
This is exactly what I talking about, I not did tell you in the instructions in post #1 to access the above link the way you did.. As long as you do it your way, you are going to get ERROR 404 and if you decide to do things the way that I told you in the instructions in post #1, you will get a beautiful weather radar picture like the photo below in animation motion... SEE THE PHOTO BELOW, I JUST TOOK THAT PHOTO TO SHOW YOU THAT THE LINK WORKS LIKE A CHARM.... Again please read the instructions..!

Everybody knows already when we mention stock or cooked, that we are talking about ROM'S, dude please....

"uggg" - caveman say 'i get the same result using my ppc as the other caveman' - "uggg"
Old 05-25-2009, 04:58 AM
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

Talking Re: NEW! The Ultimate Weather Radar For Your TP, The Ultimate YouTube Player

Strange that I'm getting the same beautiful radar image, that goes to show you that you are doing something wrong....{lol}
Old 05-25-2009, 10:05 AM
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

Talking Re: NEW! Saturn Liberty Ardcorp TV 4 Channels, The Ultimate YouTube Player

The Saturn Liberty Movies channels are just about ready to kick off with a all new software upgrade and better service... I'm showing 4 movie mobile definition channels with the current old software that seems to no longer work.. At the website http://www.ardcorp.tv, the software package looks like a different package from the old version.... I'm expecting a new launch of the 4 movie mobile definition within the next several days.....{lol}
Old 05-25-2009, 11:24 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: sprint evo
Carrier: sprint

riironman is just getting started
Re: NEW! Saturn Liberty Ardcorp TV 4 Movie Channels, The Ultimate YouTube Player

i still havent been able to log on to sprint tv. i am using the cab file posted and i keep getting the 7004 code
Old 05-25-2009, 11:38 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy SIII
Carrier: Straight Talk

DarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIP

Quote:
Strange that I'm getting the same beautiful radar image, that goes to show you that you are doing something wrong....{lol}
at this point, unless someone other than you can tell me that link actually works, i'm thinking your post is wrong.
Old 05-25-2009, 12:32 PM
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

Talking Re: NEW! Saturn Liberty Ardcorp TV 4 Movie Channels, The Ultimate YouTube Player

You know what, I'm about tired of you mess, you don't click on the the link with a PC's mouse, if you do you will get a 404 error message.... You install in this link http://sirocco.accuweather.com/sat_m...e/isaehati.gif in your TP mobile web browser and go to the website and you will save this link as a favorite on your TP.... You don't have to be a rocket sciencetist do this man...
Now I'm going to show you what the link looks like without the http:// in the front of the address, you know that you need the http://, this is a example only, just to show you what the link looks like... sirocco.accuweather.com/sat_mosaic_640x480_public/ei/isaehati.gif ... You still will have to follow the rest of the instructions in post #1... I have 2 TP's and the above link is working like a charm on both of my TP'S....

Old 05-25-2009, 12:38 PM
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

Re: NEW! Saturn Liberty Ardcorp TV 4 Movie Channels, The Ultimate YouTube Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by riironman View Post
i still havent been able to log on to sprint tv. i am using the cab file posted and i keep getting the 7004 code
After you get the 7004 error message exit SprintTV and install the software below, it should fix your connection problem, also make sure you have a internet connection before trying to connect to SprintTV....
Attached Files
File Type: zip Calkulin's Sprint TV Fix.cab.zip (1.31 MB, 2 views) Click for barcode!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro