PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-25-2009, 05:23 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: X51v
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

Technology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Talking Re: NEW! Saturn Liberty Ardcorp TV 4 Movie Channels, The Ultimate YouTube Player

The Saturn Liberty Movies channels are just about ready to kick off with a all new software upgrade and better service... I'm showing 4 movie mobile definition channels with the current old software that seems to no longer work.. At the website http://www.ardcorp.tv/liberty/desktop/mobile/ , the software package looks like a different package from the old version.... I'm expecting a new launch of the 4 movie mobile definition within the next several days.....{lol}

Last edited by Technology1; 05-26-2009 at 08:07 PM.
Old 05-25-2009, 05:43 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy SIII
Carrier: Straight Talk

DarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIP
Re: NEW! Saturn Liberty Ardcorp TV 4 Movie Channels, The Ultimate YouTube Player

i can also get to this one. and it's pretty close to yours. so like i said, i'm thinking you have a typo in yours and just don't know it. i can get to many of them, just not the exact one that i'm typing in based on your link.

http://sirocco.accuweather.com/sat_m.../ei/isaeun.gif
Old 05-25-2009, 06:03 PM
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

Technology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the community
Talking Re: NEW! Saturn Liberty Ardcorp TV 4 Movie Channels, The Ultimate YouTube Player

Typo error on my part , this one here is the correct one isaehatl and I gave you guys {isaehati} which is wrong, thanks a million, I'm sorry to all, my badd..{LOL}
Old 05-25-2009, 06:09 PM
VIP Member

DarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIP
Re: NEW! Saturn Liberty Ardcorp TV 4 Movie Channels, The Ultimate YouTube Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Technology1 View Post
Typo error on my part , this one here is the correct one isaehatl and I gave you guys {isaehati} which is wrong, thanks a million, I'm sorry to all, my badd..{LOL}
http://sirocco.accuweather.com/sat_m...i/isaehatl.gif

yeppers. that did it!!!
Old 05-25-2009, 06:16 PM
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by rwcj63 View Post
Yeah, the weather radar link in post #1 is now fixed....
Old 05-25-2009, 06:19 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
Yeah, the weather radar link in post #1 is now fixed....
please give me credit for the find. after all the $hit you've given me for this, and the hours of research i've done today, it's fair.
Old 05-25-2009, 06:34 PM
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by rwcj63 View Post
please give me credit for the find. after all the $hit you've given me for this, and the hours of research i've done today, it's fair.
All thanks and credit goes to "rwcj63" for his research and finding out that I had made a typo error in the radar web address.....{lol} Almost LA LAKERS TIME.....{lol}
Old 05-26-2009, 12:23 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Telus

DrDunkMcNally is becoming a great contributor
Re: NEW! The Ultimate Weather Radar For Your TP, The Ultimate YouTube Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by tx_jaycee View Post
I have XWeather on my TF3D right soft key but all it does is open Second Today. I got no weather on there.
If you have XWeather installed:

open your second today via your SK from TF3D. Tap and hold the screen to pull up the drop down menu and 1 of 2 things will happen.

1. You get the page that asks for which plugins you want. (choose homescreen++)

2. A menu pops up with "options" as the very first item.

If you had to select HS++ then restart the whole process secondtoday>tap and hold>...

Select options from that list.
Go to the advanced tab.
Where it says default in a dropdown menu, press it and select XWeather instead.

Sorry if this has already been answered, I haven't been here in a while.

Hope this helps!
Old 05-26-2009, 04:17 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC Touch Pro 2

lgmayka is keeping up the good worklgmayka is keeping up the good work

Quote:
At the website http://www.ardcorp.tv, the software package looks like a different package from the old version.
Just to clarify, the web site has no software package at all, only a broken URL. Here is the download page with the broken URLs.
Old 05-26-2009, 07:30 PM
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by lgmayka View Post
Just to clarify, the web site has no software package at all, only a broken URL. Here is the download page with the broken URLs.
Dude {LOL} We know this already that the new software has not been released yet, but their is a photo of a new software set up package here http://www.ardcorp.tv/liberty/desktop/mobile/ , dude please...{lol}

Last edited by Technology1; 05-27-2009 at 12:04 AM.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro