PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-26-2009, 09:20 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: touch pro 2!
Carrier: Jog PCS

steveoski is keeping up the good worksteveoski is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: NEW! Saturn Liberty Ardcorp TV 4 Movie Channels, The Ultimate YouTube Player

looks complicated must be good thx lemme know when this is cooked in a rom lol
Old 05-26-2009, 10:04 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: X51v
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

Technology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the community
Talking Re: NEW! Saturn Liberty Ardcorp TV 4 Movie Channels, The Ultimate YouTube Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by steveoski View Post
looks complicated must be good thx lemme know when this is cooked in a rom lol
That's why you can never judge the book by the cover, it's so easy that a caveman can do it, but you want instant coffee, yeah right.....{lol}
Old 05-27-2009, 12:07 AM
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

Technology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the community
Talking Re: NEW! The Ultimate Weather Radar For Your TP, The Ultimate YouTube Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrDunkMcNally View Post
If you have XWeather installed:

open your second today via your SK from TF3D. Tap and hold the screen to pull up the drop down menu and 1 of 2 things will happen.

1. You get the page that asks for which plugins you want. (choose homescreen++)

2. A menu pops up with "options" as the very first item.

If you had to select HS++ then restart the whole process secondtoday>tap and hold>...

Select options from that list.
Go to the advanced tab.
Where it says default in a dropdown menu, press it and select XWeather instead.

Sorry if this has already been answered, I haven't been here in a while.

Hope this helps!
The instructions are in the picture section, thanks anyway, so you got it working... Try the weatherPanels, you will love it, so many options.....
Old 05-27-2009, 08:36 AM
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

Talking Re: NEW! Saturn Liberty Ardcorp TV 4 Movie Channels, The Ultimate YouTube Player

The Saturn Liberty Movies channels are just about ready to kick off with a all new software upgrade and better service... I'm showing 4 movie mobile definition channels with the current old software that seems to no longer work.. At the website http://www.ardcorp.tv/liberty/desktop/mobile/ , the software package looks like a different package from the old version.... I'm expecting a new launch and new software release for the 4 movie mobile definition within the next several days.....{lol}
Old 05-27-2009, 08:45 AM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1
Re: NEW! Saturn Liberty Ardcorp TV 4 Movie Channels, The Ultimate YouTube Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Technology1 View Post
The Saturn Liberty Movies channels are just about ready to kick off with a all new software upgrade and better service... I'm showing 4 movie mobile definition channels with the current old software that seems to no longer work.. At the website http://www.ardcorp.tv/liberty/desktop/mobile/ , the software package looks like a different package from the old version.... I'm expecting a new launch and new software release for the 4 movie mobile definition within the next several days.....{lol}
Old 05-27-2009, 09:47 AM
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 View Post
yes sir they are, im using the new cab i just now got sent to me, they did there homework and listened to the people.
Very good news Darren, the PC software is already being released...
Old 05-27-2009, 10:58 AM
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by lgmayka View Post
Just to clarify, the web site has no software package at all, only a broken URL. Here is the download page with the broken URLs.
Yeah, I remember you now, you are that same dude, that's always got something negative to say about Saturn Liberty Ardcorp Movie Channels... I recall that you said, naw Saturn liberty Movies will never be back, now you are eating your own negative words, now read the above post by Darren, yeah..{LOL}
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-27-2009, 05:12 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC Touch Pro 2

lgmayka is keeping up the good worklgmayka is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by Technology1 View Post
now read the above post by Darren
Someone saying, "I have a secret version of software that works real nice," is meaningless to the general public. Once again I must emphasize, for the sake of readers who would otherwise be confused, that

There is no mobile software available on the Saturn Liberty web site at all. The URL goes to nowhere.

Yes, I am annoyed by salesmen peddling vaporware.
Old 05-27-2009, 05:22 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

Quote:
Someone saying, "I have a secret version of software that works real nice," is meaningless to the general public. Once again I must emphasize, for the sake of readers who would otherwise be confused, that

There is no mobile software available on the Saturn Liberty web site at all. The URL goes to nowhere.

yes there is, im using it. its beta and im testing it. it will soon be public. tech is only updating his legion of fans on sl.
Old 05-27-2009, 05:25 PM
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

Quote:

Now you are lying on me or you lying darren, darren already told you to stay out of this thread.... I'm not go to say what I want to say to you... I will let CoZ the moderator handle you...

WE ALL KNOW THAT THE NEW SOFTWARE HAS NOT BEEN RELEASED YET TO THE PUBLIC, IT'S STILL IN BETA TESTING....

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro