PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-04-2009, 09:55 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: X51v
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

Technology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Talking Re: New "TriPod Mode" Works Like A Charm, Pimping Your Phone, 6.5/WM7 Customizations

Quote:
Originally Posted by molitar View Post
Ok the problem is the ezinput breaks the hardware keyboard.. uninstalled it and the keyboard is working perfectly fine. So we need a new solution for the keyboard bug.
My hard keyboard works like a charm.....
Old 05-04-2009, 10:07 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

molitar is keeping up the good workmolitar is keeping up the good work
Re: New "TriPod Mode" Works Like A Charm, Pimping Your Phone, 6.5/WM7 Customizations

Quote:
Originally Posted by Technology1 View Post
My hard keyboard works like a charm.....
Well read on XDA Forums it's a known bug with the latest version of EZInput Keyboard 2.x and the author is trying to find an older version that will work on everyones touchpro. The way I tested is opened up a word and tried to type.. the function key does not function.. caps also has problems.. and many in the xda forum thread are having the same issue with touchpro.. not everyone but several are.

what bug was the keyboard having before since I removed ezinput my function and caps works now.. but not sure about the other bug.
Old 05-04-2009, 10:11 PM
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

Technology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the community
Re: New "TriPod Mode" Works Like A Charm, Pimping Your Phone, 6.5/WM7 Customizations

Quote:
Well read on XDA Forums it's a known bug with the latest version of EZInput Keyboard 2.x and the author is trying to find an older version that will work on everyones touchpro. The way I tested is opened up a word and tried to type.. the function key does not function.. caps also has problems.. and many in the xda forum thread are having the same issue with touchpro.. not everyone but several are.

what bug was the keyboard having before since I removed ezinput my function and caps works now.. but not sure about the other bug.
Well, I guess I'm one of the lucky ones, because I have none of those problems.......
Old 05-04-2009, 10:19 PM
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

Talking Re: New "TriPod Mode" Works Like A Charm, Pimping Your Phone, 6.5/WM7 Customizations

Do you have your TF3D/2D working correctly, I found some more software that makes it work even better.....
Old 05-04-2009, 10:38 PM
Regular 'Geeker

Quote:
Do you have your TF3D/2D working correctly, I found some more software that makes it work even better.....
Yes works beautifully.. only thing is I have to be on like the time setting in Titanium for my soft key to touchflo toggle.. and the spb shell has to be on the one screen for the today screen for toggling. But the toggle works perfectly.. showed many people I worked with my tri mode phone So what software you got for me to play with now.
Old 05-04-2009, 11:30 PM
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

Quote:
Yes works beautifully.. only thing is I have to be on like the time setting in Titanium for my soft key to touchflo toggle.. and the spb shell has to be on the one screen for the today screen for toggling. But the toggle works perfectly.. showed many people I worked with my tri mode phone So what software you got for me to play with now.
Install the software package as Jnuts described.... Do your "Config" in the Second Today only... Check mark "Windows Default" and TouchFLO 3D, next tap on the "Settings Tab", Check mark "Big TrayIcons".... Now tap on the "Soft Keys Tab", let everything you see stay just like its... Tap on "Load Key Settings" and tap on "Apply to Registry", tap on OK, that it..... If you dont see anything at your home screen soft keys, then tap on the "TFDetacher Folder" and tap on "Show TouchFLo"... Now you will see either "Today or TouchFLO" at the left soft key.... Now you are ready to toggle back and forth.... I'm using the "Send Key" for Spb, everything is working like a charm.....

I will post the software for you in a few, be a little patient.....
Old 05-05-2009, 12:53 AM
Regular 'Geeker

Quote:
Install the software package as Jnuts described.... Do your "Config" in the Second Today only... Check mark "Windows Default" and TouchFLO 3D, next tap on the "Settings Tab", Check mark "Big TrayIcons".... Now tap on the "Soft Keys Tab", let everything you see stay just like its... Tap on "Load Key Settings" and tap on "Apply to Registry", tap on OK, that it..... If you dont see anything at your home screen soft keys, then tap on the "TFDetacher Folder" and tap on "Show TouchFLo"... Now you will see either "Today or TouchFLO" at the left soft key.... Now you are ready to toggle back and forth.... I'm using the "Send Key" for Spb, everything is working like a charm.....

I will post the software for you in a few, be a little patient.....
Ok to do this I need to know the default settings for the TFDetacher soft keys again since I already modified mine and their is no reset to defaults. Also the key is hidden when using the second today. I really don't see what the purpose of Second Today is for.. I was toggling without it before.. I just had to be on the screen in SPB to be able to show Touchflo.. I had to be on the Home screen of touchflo to toggle to spb or today shell.. they all toggled perfectly tho with no need of Second Today.. so what purpose is the Second Today?

Last edited by molitar; 05-05-2009 at 01:03 AM.
Old 05-05-2009, 01:10 AM
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

Quote:
Ok to do this I need to know the default settings for the TFDetacher soft keys again since I already modified mine and their is no reset to defaults. Also the key is hidden when using the second today. I really don't see what the purpose of Second Today is for.. I was toggling without it before.. I just had to be on the screen in SPB to be able to show Touchflo.. I had to be on the Home screen of touchflo to toggle to spb or today shell.. they all toggled perfectly tho with no need of Second Today.. so what purpose is the Second Today?
You still need all three version of the software, to me this set up is so smooth and you can get to all 3 screens real fast with ease.... With this set up you just toggle back and forth, you don't have to be on a certain screen to make it work, it works on all screens.......
Old 05-05-2009, 01:16 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: touch pro 2
Carrier: us cellular

jnuts5423 knows their stuffjnuts5423 knows their stuffjnuts5423 knows their stuffjnuts5423 knows their stuffjnuts5423 knows their stuffjnuts5423 knows their stuffjnuts5423 knows their stuff

Quote:
I thought the same way. So i uninstalled second today thinkin all i needed was a detatcher. I got a crash error everytime i hit the swap button. The second today allows the two today screen to essentially run simeltainously. (or however its spelled LOL) I even played with the order, it will not work if you mess up the order or dont use all 3. If you reinstall the setup it will reset to default. I have my left soft key mapped to icontacts and named josh's peeps.(my name) through tfdetatcher. You can set it up however you want. And if you want the swap button to be on constantly, map it to the left soft key in detatcher. It maintains through all of titanium tabs.

Last edited by jnuts5423; 05-05-2009 at 01:23 AM.
Old 05-05-2009, 01:23 AM
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

Without all 3, you will get a crash error every time....

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro