PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-05-2009, 01:36 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

molitar is keeping up the good workmolitar is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: New "TriPod Mode" Works Like A Charm, Pimping Your Phone, 6.5/WM7 Customizations

Quote:
Originally Posted by Technology1 View Post
You still need all three version of the software, to me this set up is so smooth and you can get to all 3 screens real fast with ease.... With this set up you just toggle back and forth, you don't have to be on a certain screen to make it work, it works on all screens.......
I must be blind or an idiot than because I don't see this working at all.. totally uninstalled all 3 than reinstalled.. and nothing has changed.. my custom button still shows spb shell that I created for left key.. and the keys still change to the touchflo items like menu for calendar, ect.. I see no method of making this work properly except on the home screen because if you did override the buttons than you break the functionality of the soft keys for the other functions like internet, calendar, people, ect.
Old 05-05-2009, 01:50 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: X51v
Threadstarter

Technology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the community
Talking Re: New "TriPod Mode" Works Like A Charm, Pimping Your Phone, 6.5/WM7 Customizations

Quote:
Originally Posted by molitar View Post
I must be blind or an idiot than because I don't see this working at all.. totally uninstalled all 3 than reinstalled.. and nothing has changed.. my custom button still shows spb shell that I created for left key.. and the keys still change to the touchflo items like menu for calendar, ect.. I see no method of making this work properly except on the home screen because if you did override the buttons than you break the functionality of the soft keys for the other functions like internet, calendar, people, ect.
You know why that is happening, because you did not delete all the file out of the directories..... In other works, your files are corrupt, you may not think so, but they are.. When I flash, I try always try to come off of a clearn stock ROM, before installing new ROM... If you keep installing the same ROM over top of the same ROM, you will have files left behind...

You hear a lot of people say this will not work on my TP, but it's working on the other guys TP, it works on his TP, because his files were not corrupt..Their is nothing like having clean ROM on your TP.....

Last edited by Technology1; 05-05-2009 at 01:52 AM.
Old 05-05-2009, 01:59 AM
Regular 'Geeker

Re: New "TriPod Mode" Works Like A Charm, Pimping Your Phone, 6.5/WM7 Customizations

Quote:
You know why that is happening, because you did not delete all the file out of the directories..... In other works, your files are corrupt, you may not think so, but they are.. When I flash, I try always try to come off of a clearn stock ROM, before installing new ROM... If you keep installing the same ROM over top of the same ROM, you will have files left behind...

You hear a lot of people say this will not work on my TP, but it's working on the other guys TP, it works on his TP, because his files were not corrupt..Their is nothing like having clean ROM on your TP.....
No I had to totally re-flash this morning when the Total Commander I installed crashed it. No the settings remaining are the settings I already modified in the tfdetacher making it work. In fact now my entire toggle is broken since redoing it all.. it worked properly before.. now I will have to do a sprite restore to get it back again.

Last edited by molitar; 05-05-2009 at 02:01 AM.
Old 05-05-2009, 03:24 AM
Regular 'Geeker

New bug report.. All People the menu options favorites and events crashes Touchflo.
Old 05-05-2009, 09:55 AM
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

Technology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the community
Talking Re: New "TriPod Mode" Works Like A Charm, Pimping Your Phone, 6.5/WM7 Customizations

Quote:
New bug report.. All People the menu options favorites and events crashes Touchflo.
I don't have that problem, maybe you need reinstall the HTC Album again, see if reinstalling it will solve the problem.....{lol}
Old 05-05-2009, 11:02 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy SIII
Carrier: Straight Talk

DarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIP

i can get the touchflo and 6.5 to switch but i'm not getting the sdp to switch .

also. my spd is blue instead of black. how do i change colors???

thanks!!

Edit. NVM about the color change. duh.

Last edited by DarkLord; 05-05-2009 at 11:26 AM. Reason: oops
Old 05-05-2009, 11:16 AM
Regular 'Geeker

Quote:
I don't have that problem, maybe you need reinstall the HTC Album again, see if reinstalling it will solve the problem.....{lol}
Nope didn't fix the problem.. so went back to the older htcalbum.exe. in fact installing the newer one broke the built in album controls. so that didn't work. btw on the keyboard bug the thread is here where the author of the EZinput ran into the same problem after a while.. http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...ezinput&page=6 post #56.

I will try a new flash again. And see if the issue happens than start installing my apps again. But it doesn't seem to be missing graphics.. maybe some other software conflict that messes with the other functions?

Anyhow I will hard reset than reflash Merdin's ROM and start over and see what happens.

Ok brand new flash.. Updates and Events in all people still crashes Touchflo. I will try one more time by first flashing to the shipping version of Sprint than reflash the beta.

Last edited by molitar; 05-05-2009 at 12:12 PM.
Old 05-05-2009, 12:01 PM
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

Quote:
Nope didn't fix the problem.. so went back to the older htcalbum.exe. in fact installing the newer one broke the built in album controls. so that didn't work. btw on the keyboard bug the thread is here where the author of the EZinput ran into the same problem after a while.. http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...ezinput&page=6 post #56.

I will try a new flash again. And see if the issue happens than start installing my apps again. But it doesn't seem to be missing graphics.. maybe some other software conflict that messes with the other functions?

Anyhow I will hard reset than reflash Merdin's ROM and start over and see what happens.
I have never had a problem with the keyboards, plus I don't use that guy's keyboards anyway and never had a problem with newer HTC Album... I do not do Sprite back ups, I will never ever do a Sprite back up on the my TP's, you are asking for trouble... A Sprite back up will automatically corrupt your files... Also the Spb back up will do the same thing... When I flash a new ROM, you can best believe it, that I'm coming off a clean stock ROM... I hope everything works out for you, enjoy....{lol}

Last edited by Technology1; 05-05-2009 at 12:13 PM.
Old 05-05-2009, 12:06 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy SIII
Carrier: Straight Talk

DarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIP

Quote:

Ok brand new flash.. Updates and Events in all people still crashes Touchflo.
so does mine. i just checked it. but then again, i've been having lots or problems and i'm thinking it's just the way i have it setup. something i think i'm still not getting.
Old 05-05-2009, 12:13 PM
Regular 'Geeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by rwcj63 View Post
so does mine. i just checked it. but then again, i've been having lots or problems and i'm thinking it's just the way i have it setup. something i think i'm still not getting.
Yeah I got desperate.. doing a sprint shipped version reflash.. than reflash with beta.. will test with the straight beta and see if I have the isuse with the all people. Ok merdin's rom fresh flash the All People > Updates and Events crashes Touchflo.

Last edited by molitar; 05-05-2009 at 12:36 PM.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro