View Single Post
Old 05-05-2009, 11:16 AM
molitar
Regular 'Geeker

molitar is keeping up the good workmolitar is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: New "TriPod Mode" Works Like A Charm, Pimping Your Phone, 6.5/WM7 Customizations

Quote:
Originally Posted by Technology1 View Post
I don't have that problem, maybe you need reinstall the HTC Album again, see if reinstalling it will solve the problem.....{lol}
Nope didn't fix the problem.. so went back to the older htcalbum.exe. in fact installing the newer one broke the built in album controls. so that didn't work. btw on the keyboard bug the thread is here where the author of the EZinput ran into the same problem after a while.. http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...ezinput&page=6 post #56.

I will try a new flash again. And see if the issue happens than start installing my apps again. But it doesn't seem to be missing graphics.. maybe some other software conflict that messes with the other functions?

Anyhow I will hard reset than reflash Merdin's ROM and start over and see what happens.

Ok brand new flash.. Updates and Events in all people still crashes Touchflo. I will try one more time by first flashing to the shipping version of Sprint than reflash the beta.

Last edited by molitar; 05-05-2009 at 12:12 PM.