View Single Post
Old 05-05-2009, 12:01 PM
Technology1
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

Technology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Talking Re: New "TriPod Mode" Works Like A Charm, Pimping Your Phone, 6.5/WM7 Customizations

Quote:
Originally Posted by molitar View Post
Nope didn't fix the problem.. so went back to the older htcalbum.exe. in fact installing the newer one broke the built in album controls. so that didn't work. btw on the keyboard bug the thread is here where the author of the EZinput ran into the same problem after a while.. http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...ezinput&page=6 post #56.

I will try a new flash again. And see if the issue happens than start installing my apps again. But it doesn't seem to be missing graphics.. maybe some other software conflict that messes with the other functions?

Anyhow I will hard reset than reflash Merdin's ROM and start over and see what happens.
I have never had a problem with the keyboards, plus I don't use that guy's keyboards anyway and never had a problem with newer HTC Album... I do not do Sprite back ups, I will never ever do a Sprite back up on the my TP's, you are asking for trouble... A Sprite back up will automatically corrupt your files... Also the Spb back up will do the same thing... When I flash a new ROM, you can best believe it, that I'm coming off a clean stock ROM... I hope everything works out for you, enjoy....{lol}

Last edited by Technology1; 05-05-2009 at 12:13 PM.