PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-05-2009, 03:33 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro> EVO
Carrier: Sprint

tx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to tx_jaycee
Re: New "TriPod Mode" Works Like A Charm, Pimping Your Phone, 6.5/WM7 Customizations

Quote:
Originally Posted by Technology1 View Post
This is the "Pimp Thread", ok, I'm going to work with you, You will need the Keyboard EZinput Package, located in the picture section, the HTC Album {Can be Found In The Xbmod Rhodium Package} and the PIE 6.1, which can be found in the picture section of this thread also.....
OK how do I change the SIP Keyboard back to Qwerty?
Old 05-05-2009, 03:33 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

molitar is keeping up the good workmolitar is keeping up the good work
Re: New "TriPod Mode" Works Like A Charm, Pimping Your Phone, 6.5/WM7 Customizations

Ok I found that we do need the new contacts manager.cab file.. that is why the All People are not working.. haven't found any requirements for any of the other cab files from the 1D update except that particular cab.

I installed the new htcphotopicker.exe from the album cab only.. I did not install the cab but used the creator package to unpackage it and replace it with that version. No wallpaper bug and no stupid new album either. Works perfectly. Using the trial fixed version by the author for the ezinput and it seems to be working except that it is difficult to get the switcher mode to switch up to change from compact to full qwerty.

Last edited by molitar; 05-05-2009 at 03:37 PM.
Old 05-05-2009, 03:34 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: X51v
Threadstarter

Technology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the community
Talking Re: New "TriPod Mode" Works Like A Charm, Pimping Your Phone, 6.5/WM7 Customizations

Quote:
Originally Posted by rwcj63 View Post
the problem is in the newer rom. there's a bug in it. if you use the rom from the 19th (the one that uses the fixes) then it works. that's why Tech1 isn't seeing this. he's using the older rom with the fixes.
The ROM that I'm using is the "MHWMPRO-6.5-v4.35Beta1-Manila2 4-26-09", see post #1 for the link......
Old 05-05-2009, 04:12 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro> EVO

tx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via Yahoo to tx_jaycee

Tech can you PM me some step by step instructions I don't know whether to follow the instructions on Post #1 or #2 to get the TFDetacher and Second Today working?

Thanks
Old 05-05-2009, 04:18 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

AcE XBOX is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by jnuts5423 View Post
Sounds like something is messed up in your windows>startup folder. make sure spb shell is not in that folder. Its somewhere along that line.
It's not in there. I put it in the SD card like it said in the instructions.

Now my keyboard is acting up whenever i try push FN and try to select the exclamation point ! and after that it goes on caps.
Old 05-05-2009, 05:21 PM
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

Technology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by tx_jaycee View Post
Tech can you PM me some step by step instructions I don't know whether to follow the instructions on Post #1 or #2 to get the TFDetacher and Second Today working?

Thanks
Follow the instructions in post #1, now their is a better ROM 1.6 version located here http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=63044 ... The only fix you you need with this ROM is below.....
Attached Files
File Type: cab xbmod Update 1D.cab (1.45 MB, 13 views) Click for barcode!
Old 05-05-2009, 06:27 PM
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by molitar View Post
Ok I found that we do need the new contacts manager.cab file.. that is why the All People are not working.. haven't found any requirements for any of the other cab files from the 1D update except that particular cab.

I installed the new htcphotopicker.exe from the album cab only.. I did not install the cab but used the creator package to unpackage it and replace it with that version. No wallpaper bug and no stupid new album either. Works perfectly. Using the trial fixed version by the author for the ezinput and it seems to be working except that it is difficult to get the switcher mode to switch up to change from compact to full qwerty.

Just awesome...!
Old 05-05-2009, 10:07 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

AcE XBOX is a n00b

well i guess its fail, like always.
Old 05-05-2009, 11:47 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: touch pro 2
Carrier: us cellular

jnuts5423 knows their stuffjnuts5423 knows their stuffjnuts5423 knows their stuffjnuts5423 knows their stuffjnuts5423 knows their stuffjnuts5423 knows their stuffjnuts5423 knows their stuff

hey tech, have you seen the update to your famous TCPMP player yet? supposed to have removed pop up window thats annoying. And TCPMP On2VP6 0.54. whatever the hell that means.
Wonderin if youve heard of these changes and if you could shed some light on them?
Old 05-06-2009, 12:02 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

molitar is keeping up the good workmolitar is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by Technology1 View Post
Just awesome...!
Yep and the ONLY file used is TFDetacher.. not using any of the other software at all. I pointed the left softkey to spb shell home link.. and the right softkey are the default show/hide touchflo in detacher. I think the simplicity works the best less software to have any issues and even changing quickly I have not had any error messages where I had to reset the phone.

And using the test fix version of ezinput from the xda forum thread for the keyboard fix. The new contact manager.cab is the only fix cab I used with the beta version rom and I just replaced the HTCPhotopicker.exe to fix the wallpaper bug and it's working perfectly for me.

Last edited by molitar; 05-06-2009 at 04:59 AM.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro