PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-06-2009, 04:18 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: touch pro
Carrier: srpint

lasteclispe is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: New "TriPod Mode" Works Like A Charm, Pimping Your Phone, 6.5/WM7 Customizations

I almost want to try this but there's so much links here I wont know where to start. Is there a easier way to download this rom? link one link?
Old 05-06-2009, 04:22 AM
Banned User
Pocket PC: touch pro, diamond
Carrier: Sprint

cndm101 is keeping up the good workcndm101 is keeping up the good work
Re: New "TriPod Mode" Works Like A Charm, Pimping Your Phone, 6.5/WM7 Customizations

this seems like it would slow down your device tremendously
Old 05-06-2009, 05:02 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

molitar is keeping up the good workmolitar is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by cndm101 View Post
this seems like it would slow down your device tremendously
Actually after starting each shelll once.. the slow down is very very minimal. I would like a better volume control I don't like how I have to use tab to change ringer setting and system setting. Even better would be the hardware keys actually changing the volume.

Last edited by molitar; 05-06-2009 at 05:05 AM.
Old 05-06-2009, 05:34 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D
Carrier: Sprint 4G Network

Deimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on rep

This thread gave me a headache. -end uninformative post

cheers
Old 05-06-2009, 07:47 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: X51v
Threadstarter

Technology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the community
Talking Re: New "TriPod Mode" Works Like A Charm, Pimping Your Phone, 6.5/WM7 Customizations

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deimoss View Post
This thread gave me a headache. -end uninformative post

cheers
This is what happen when the files on your device are corrupt, now everybody else can do it but him, go to blame it on something.... On the real side, it's so easy, a caveman can do it.....{LOL}
Old 05-06-2009, 07:49 AM
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

Technology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the community
Talking Re: New "TriPod Mode" Works Like A Charm, Pimping Your Phone, 6.5/WM7 Customizations

Quote:
Originally Posted by lasteclispe View Post
I almost want to try this but there's so much links here I wont know where to start. Is there a easier way to download this rom? link one link?
Come on man. their is only one link...!
Old 05-06-2009, 09:35 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy SIII
Carrier: Straight Talk

DarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Technology1 View Post
The ROM that I'm using is the "MHWMPRO-6.5-v4.35Beta1-Manila2 4-26-09", see post #1 for the link......
you must have switched. you stated in another post that you're using the other one.
Old 05-06-2009, 09:47 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: touch pro 2
Carrier: us cellular

jnuts5423 knows their stuffjnuts5423 knows their stuffjnuts5423 knows their stuffjnuts5423 knows their stuffjnuts5423 knows their stuffjnuts5423 knows their stuffjnuts5423 knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by jnuts5423 View Post
hey tech, have you seen the update to your famous TCPMP player yet? supposed to have removed pop up window thats annoying. And TCPMP On2VP6 0.54. whatever the hell that means.
Wonderin if youve heard of these changes and if you could shed some light on them?
Apparently not.

Well, anyways guys, rom was great, but i switched to somethin else. And low and behold the tri pod works on the new rom im on. Detatcher and all runnin smoothly. I might suggest the new starmans 1.6a. tf2 and titanium. also doesnt have the clock issue ive seen in others. Just postin here, cause this isnt an actual rom thread. its a suggestion of a rom.

*EDIT-and the wallpaper in landscape is stretch to fit the screen correctly.

Last edited by jnuts5423; 05-06-2009 at 10:26 AM.
Old 05-06-2009, 10:22 AM
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

You know what JNuts, dude you must be some kin to Miss Cleo, because you must be reading my MIND....{LOL} I was just getting ready to give Star new 1.6a ROM a test run... Now that you have given the OK, I giving it a test run right now, thanks a million...{LOL}
Old 05-06-2009, 11:25 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

molitar is keeping up the good workmolitar is keeping up the good work

I really wish Merdin would make a skin from his ROM.. I love his skin and the look.. Star looks so bland.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro