PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-03-2009, 05:58 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: X51v
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

Technology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Talking Re: Home Of The 6.5 Customizations: The XBmod Rhodium Mix, "NEW TRI POD MODE"

The 4/26/09 is the "Bomb", but I don't have any memory leaks, Oh! did you cut the "Beam" off, that will rob you blind....
Old 05-03-2009, 06:00 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

AcE XBOX is a n00b
Re: Home Of The 6.5 Customizations: The XBmod Rhodium Mix, "NEW TRI POD MODE"

Quote:
Originally Posted by jnuts5423 View Post
aaahh. Tech, my man. I thought our thread got deleted. I was about to flash off this thing. No fix for the keyboard thing huh? I think im gonna try 4-13 and self install the manilla again. i love this rom, but the memory and the keyboard are driving me nuts. what do you suggest.
I just pm'd you the same thing. Sorry, i thought this threadhad been deleted again.

Edit.* I might stick with this one. I installed the finger keyboard and i have a working keyboard now. Ive been workin for two days so i havent been playin with it. Whens the update coming man. Im itchin.

why are the guys at smartphonejunkie such smart @$$'s.
So much for being perfect eh. Nice to see that you got the keyboard issue even after you said "no issues exist."
Old 05-03-2009, 06:03 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

AcE XBOX is a n00b

Quote:
Are you runnin the beta version? I was on 4-26 non beta for 5 minutes. Wasnt what i was looking for. The 4-26 beta is off the hook. I have no issues now that the audio manager and the keyboard has been fixed.
I think I am on a beta. Which one is the best version?

http://jballer.com/MHWMPro-6.5-v4.35....zipThat's the one I am using.
Old 05-03-2009, 06:10 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: touch pro 2
Carrier: us cellular

jnuts5423 knows their stuffjnuts5423 knows their stuffjnuts5423 knows their stuffjnuts5423 knows their stuffjnuts5423 knows their stuffjnuts5423 knows their stuffjnuts5423 knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcE XBOX View Post
So much for being perfect eh. Nice to see that you got the keyboard issue even after you said "no issues exist."
well just to give you my reasoning. They keyboard worked fine for 4 or 5 days. One day it just went out and wouldnt display the letters. So there were no issues at that time. The keyboard is fixed so its back to no bugs. At least for me. Issues is all in how you look at it. Every manilla 2 has the clock issue. So in that case there are bugs. But no weird bugs or freezing up here. And yes thats the beta. Are you installing the spb? did you cut out the spb out of startup? I dont know bro, Ive reflashed to this same rom twice and have never gotten the freeze thing. Sorry i cant help.
Old 05-03-2009, 06:11 PM
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

Technology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the community
Talking Re: Home Of The 6.5 Customizations: The XBmod Rhodium Mix, "NEW TRI POD MODE"

Quote:
I think I am on a beta. Which one is the best version?

http://jballer.com/MHWMPro-6.5-v4.35....zipThat's the one I am using.
The MHWMPro-6.5-v4.35Beta1-Manila24-26-09, this one is the "Bomb", you will need to install the keyboard fix and the HTC Music Audio Fix, that's it.. I cannot find anymore bugs..! If you want me to, I can post the music tab fix for you..... The keyboard download is already posted in this thread.....
Old 05-03-2009, 06:26 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: touch pro 2
Carrier: us cellular

jnuts5423 knows their stuffjnuts5423 knows their stuffjnuts5423 knows their stuffjnuts5423 knows their stuffjnuts5423 knows their stuffjnuts5423 knows their stuffjnuts5423 knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Technology1 View Post
Yes, you are correct, so you don't like the Second Today toggle app...{lol}
ok, it finally let me open the seetings in second today. As you know there is a touchflo and a windows default option inside plugins. If you could somehow help me with a button, "close touchflo, toggle touchflo," somethin, that would just shut down manilla, i could make this work. Theres gotta be somethin stupid causen it to not close. Remember before, you had the start menu in task manager all the time before i did all this tweakin? At least i did. when you would x out of that it would kill manilla. I need a way to just kill manilla, and i can make this work.
Old 05-03-2009, 06:46 PM
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

Quote:
ok, it finally let me open the seetings in second today. As you know there is a touchflo and a windows default option inside plugins. If you could somehow help me with a button, "close touchflo, toggle touchflo," somethin, that would just shut down manilla, i could make this work. Theres gotta be somethin stupid causen it to not close. Remember before, you had the start menu in task manager all the time before i did all this tweakin? At least i did. when you would x out of that it would kill manilla. I need a way to just kill manilla, and i can make this work.
That's what the ManilaToggle software is for...! I sent it to you earlier, it's for killing the manila.exe......
Old 05-03-2009, 06:49 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

AcE XBOX is a n00b

Quote:
well just to give you my reasoning. They keyboard worked fine for 4 or 5 days. One day it just went out and wouldnt display the letters. So there were no issues at that time. The keyboard is fixed so its back to no bugs. At least for me. Issues is all in how you look at it. Every manilla 2 has the clock issue. So in that case there are bugs. But no weird bugs or freezing up here. And yes thats the beta. Are you installing the spb? did you cut out the spb out of startup? I dont know bro, Ive reflashed to this same rom twice and have never gotten the freeze thing. Sorry i cant help.
I havent gotten any issues with the keyboard yet. The clock I can live it. I really liked this rom so I am giving it another chance. So far I havent installed spb. How well does it run? Does it lag at all or slow down the phone?

Quote:
The MHWMPro-6.5-v4.35Beta1-Manila24-26-09, this one is the "Bomb", you will need to install the keyboard fix and the HTC Music Audio Fix, that's it.. I cannot find anymore bugs..! If you want me to, I can post the music tab fix for you..... The keyboard download is already posted in this thread.....
?
I installed the fix on this rom. Maybe I shouldn't have done that. What do you recommend? Should I leave it as is or should I reflash it? And if you can provide me with the cabs that would be great.

The only issue I had was with the music tab not working. After installing the manilla 2 fix from the first post it worked fine.
Old 05-03-2009, 07:14 PM
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

Quote:
I havent gotten any issues with the keyboard yet. The clock I can live it. I really liked this rom so I am giving it another chance. So far I havent installed spb. How well does it run? Does it lag at all or slow down the phone?

?
I installed the fix on this rom. Maybe I shouldn't have done that. What do you recommend? Should I leave it as is or should I reflash it? And if you can provide me with the cabs that would be great.

The only issue I had was with the music tab not working. After installing the manilla 2 fix from the first post it worked fine.
It's best to reinstall it, all you need is the Keyboard and HTC Music audio fix, that's it, then you don't have to install the fixes in post #1.....
Old 05-03-2009, 07:22 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

AcE XBOX is a n00b

Quote:
It's best to reinstall it, all you need is the Keyboard and HTC Music audio fix, that's it, then you don't have to install the fixes in post #1.....
I'll go ahead and do that. Can you point me in the right direction for the two fixes? Thanks man!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro