View Single Post
Old 05-03-2009, 07:14 PM
Technology1
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

Technology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Talking Re: Home Of The 6.5 Customizations: The XBmod Rhodium Mix, "NEW TRI POD MODE"

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcE XBOX View Post
I havent gotten any issues with the keyboard yet. The clock I can live it. I really liked this rom so I am giving it another chance. So far I havent installed spb. How well does it run? Does it lag at all or slow down the phone?

?
I installed the fix on this rom. Maybe I shouldn't have done that. What do you recommend? Should I leave it as is or should I reflash it? And if you can provide me with the cabs that would be great.

The only issue I had was with the music tab not working. After installing the manilla 2 fix from the first post it worked fine.
It's best to reinstall it, all you need is the Keyboard and HTC Music audio fix, that's it, then you don't have to install the fixes in post #1.....