AcE XBOX
PPCGeeks Regular

AcE XBOX is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Home Of The 6.5 Customizations: The XBmod Rhodium Mix, "NEW TRI POD MODE"

Quote:
Originally Posted by jnuts5423 View Post
well just to give you my reasoning. They keyboard worked fine for 4 or 5 days. One day it just went out and wouldnt display the letters. So there were no issues at that time. The keyboard is fixed so its back to no bugs. At least for me. Issues is all in how you look at it. Every manilla 2 has the clock issue. So in that case there are bugs. But no weird bugs or freezing up here. And yes thats the beta. Are you installing the spb? did you cut out the spb out of startup? I dont know bro, Ive reflashed to this same rom twice and have never gotten the freeze thing. Sorry i cant help.
I havent gotten any issues with the keyboard yet. The clock I can live it. I really liked this rom so I am giving it another chance. So far I havent installed spb. How well does it run? Does it lag at all or slow down the phone?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Technology1 View Post
The MHWMPro-6.5-v4.35Beta1-Manila24-26-09, this one is the "Bomb", you will need to install the keyboard fix and the HTC Music Audio Fix, that's it.. I cannot find anymore bugs..! If you want me to, I can post the music tab fix for you..... The keyboard download is already posted in this thread.....
?
I installed the fix on this rom. Maybe I shouldn't have done that. What do you recommend? Should I leave it as is or should I reflash it? And if you can provide me with the cabs that would be great.

The only issue I had was with the music tab not working. After installing the manilla 2 fix from the first post it worked fine.