PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-03-2009, 07:26 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: X51v
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

Technology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Talking Re: Home Of The 6.5 Customizations: The XBmod Rhodium Mix, "NEW TRI POD MODE"

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcE XBOX View Post
I'll go ahead and do that. Can you point me in the right direction for the two fixes? Thanks man!
Here you go....

Last edited by Technology1; 05-03-2009 at 09:24 PM.
Old 05-03-2009, 07:33 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: touch pro 2
Carrier: us cellular

jnuts5423 knows their stuffjnuts5423 knows their stuffjnuts5423 knows their stuffjnuts5423 knows their stuffjnuts5423 knows their stuffjnuts5423 knows their stuffjnuts5423 knows their stuff
Re: Home Of The 6.5 Customizations: The XBmod Rhodium Mix, "NEW TRI POD MODE"

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcE XBOX View Post
I'll go ahead and do that. Can you point me in the right direction for the two fixes? Thanks man!
there a couple pages back, or you can click the *'d files on the intial thread page and it will give you a list of all attatched files. Its the keyboard and the audio cabs
Old 05-03-2009, 07:39 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: touch pro 2
Carrier: us cellular

jnuts5423 knows their stuffjnuts5423 knows their stuffjnuts5423 knows their stuffjnuts5423 knows their stuffjnuts5423 knows their stuffjnuts5423 knows their stuffjnuts5423 knows their stuff

ok. Im goin out to dinner, before i hit the road, cause im gonna be messin with this all night. I have mortscript. after i make a shortcut, where do i put it. Xda said the progams in startup. thats the reason spbshell was crashin. Thats why im so confused. AHH.
Old 05-03-2009, 09:26 PM
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

Technology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the community
Talking Re: Home Of The 6.5 Customizations: The XBmod Rhodium Mix, "NEW TRI POD MODE"

The old PIE is back with the other downloads above....
Old 05-03-2009, 10:44 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

molitar is keeping up the good workmolitar is keeping up the good work

Ok Technology1 I have toggle working to a small degree but it gives an arm message error several times. Also what is this mortscript? can I delete it from startup?

On today screen I have shortcut to the spb shell in right touch key.. in the spb shell I can show the today screen putting me back to the touchflo screen but the right button does not show again as spb shell until I slide the bar.
Old 05-03-2009, 11:14 PM
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by molitar View Post
Ok Technology1 I have toggle working to a small degree but it gives an arm message error several times. Also what is this mortscript? can I delete it from startup?

On today screen I have shortcut to the spb shell in right touch key.. in the spb shell I can show the today screen putting me back to the touchflo screen but the right button does not show again as spb shell until I slide the bar.
It's the ManilaToggle.zip a few pages back.....
Old 05-03-2009, 11:34 PM
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

Talking Re: Pimping Your Phone, 6.5 Customizations: The XBmod Rhodium Mix, "NEW TRI POD MODE"

PIMPING YOUR PHONE...... PLAYER! PLAYER!

Old 05-04-2009, 12:05 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

molitar is keeping up the good workmolitar is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by Technology1 View Post
It's the ManilaToggle.zip a few pages back.....
This script doesn't seem to do anything for me..

On a side note!

WOOT!

I have an almost 99.9% perfect rom now that I did this.

1. Used Sprite backup to backup my HTCAlbum.exe file
2. Installed HTC Album v3 to fix wallpaper bug
3. Used Sprite backup to restore the original HTCAlbum.exe file

now I have a working wallpaper and album that works perfectly for my needs.
Old 05-04-2009, 12:09 AM
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by molitar View Post
This script doesn't seem to do anything for me..

On a side note!

WOOT!

I have an almost 99.9% perfect rom now that I did this.

1. Used Sprite backup to backup my HTCAlbum.exe file
2. Installed HTC Album v3 to fix wallpaper bug
3. Used Sprite backup to restore the original HTCAlbum.exe file

now I have a working wallpaper and album that works perfectly for my needs.
Dude, you are pimping that phone.....{LOL}
Old 05-04-2009, 12:58 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Touch Pro with custom ROMs'
Carrier: Sprint for the service & PPCGeeks for the device

meanfishy knows their stuffmeanfishy knows their stuffmeanfishy knows their stuffmeanfishy knows their stuffmeanfishy knows their stuffmeanfishy knows their stuff
Re: Pimping Your Phone, 6.5 Customizations: The XBmod Rhodium Mix, "NEW TRI POD MODE"

thanks for the goodies

P
ressing
will get you far, so PLEASE press it often!!!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro