PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-04-2009, 02:56 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

molitar is keeping up the good workmolitar is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Pimping Your Phone, 6.5 Customizations: The XBmod Rhodium Mix, "NEW TRI POD MODE"

Quote:
Originally Posted by jnuts5423 View Post
Tech, I made some instructions for the Rhodium 2 detatcher setup. Ive played with it for hours and this is what i see is the best set up, FOR TOUCHFLO 2!
I figured it out. Toggling from touchflo to titanium in 2.5 seconds.
its a toggle switch for titanium to TF3D2. I been searchin for 3 days for an easier way than togging to settings and such. There was a program already out for TF 1, but i cooked this little setup with the most of the help of tech. Itake no credit for the apps, but they came from multiple sights. Point is, is it works.

Attatched is second today, tfdetatcher, and the part I looked forever for, the tf3d2detatcher wm6.5cab. Ive played with it every way possible. You need all three for it to work. it maps it to your soft keys. You can set it up however you like.

Shut off your windows default and your touchflo in settings>today>items. Install in the order they are shown. soft rest and turn windows default back on. and shazam. Toggle back and forth fromTouchflow and titanium in 2 seconds. Best part is, i also map Long send key to be spbmobileshell3 start up. prettysweet.
Enjoy!
Ok what do you mean by Long Send Key because I can not get the spbmobileshell to start at all. Can't figure out what you mean by long send key.

Couple other questions.. when first starting it seems to hang during boot with the keyboard showing.. this normal? And than when first toggling to Touchflo it takes a while.. again showing keyboard at startup... again is this normal?
Old 05-04-2009, 03:54 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

AcE XBOX is a n00b
Re: Pimping Your Phone, 6.5 Customizations: The XBmod Rhodium Mix, "NEW TRI POD MODE"

After flashing the rom again and not installing the fix it seems that I don't have any issues at all. It's possible that the Manilla fix was causing the freezing and lag issues.

Ill give this tri pod mode a shot and see how it works.
Old 05-04-2009, 04:09 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: X51v
Threadstarter

Technology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the community
Talking Re: Pimping Your Phone, 6.5 Customizations: The XBmod Rhodium Mix, "NEW TRI POD MODE"

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcE XBOX View Post
After flashing the rom again and not installing the fix it seems that I don't have any issues at all. It's possible that the Manilla fix was causing the freezing and lag issues.

Ill give this tri pod mode a shot and see how it works.
You are correct, now you have the 100% perfect 6.5 ROM on your phone now.....{lol}

Last edited by Technology1; 05-04-2009 at 04:27 AM.
Old 05-04-2009, 05:03 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

AcE XBOX is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by Technology1 View Post
You are correct, now you have the 100% perfect 6.5 ROM on your phone now.....{lol}
lol almost. I just restarted my phone and a pop up saying motoscript blah blah blah. ill be here for a few more hours. ha.
Old 05-04-2009, 06:19 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

AcE XBOX is a n00b

Quote:
lol almost. I just restarted my phone and a pop up saying motoscript blah blah blah. ill be here for a few more hours. ha.
Can anyone help with the start up error motorscript?? I have the togglemanilla but I don't know what to do with it. Also how do I get spb to start up?
Old 05-04-2009, 10:04 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: touch pro 2
Carrier: us cellular

jnuts5423 knows their stuffjnuts5423 knows their stuffjnuts5423 knows their stuffjnuts5423 knows their stuffjnuts5423 knows their stuffjnuts5423 knows their stuffjnuts5423 knows their stuff

Well, You know hoe if you hold the send key it runs voice command? Who uses voice command without a headset? Go into settings>personal>buttons> And make the hold send key be spb startup. Now this will launch spbshell. Leaving the detatcher to toggle with titanium and touchflo. Its working great for me. This is so fat. Its a little delay the first time you launch after reset. once it opens once though, it will launch under 3 seconds after that. I get the keyboard thing too. No biggie for me, although ill take a fix if you find it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by molitar View Post
Ok what do you mean by Long Send Key because I can not get the spbmobileshell to start at all. Can't figure out what you mean by long send key.

Couple other questions.. when first starting it seems to hang during boot with the keyboard showing.. this normal? And than when first toggling to Touchflo it takes a while.. again showing keyboard at startup... again is this normal?
Im not using morscript. I dont know how that comes in, but I took mortscript out of the equation. I Also never used the toggle mania. I threw those out and started over. Follow my instructions and i promise it will work. You must do the install in order thouhg. I got errors testing the install out of order. DO THE INSTALL IN ORDER,: SECOND TODAY<DETATCHER<WM6.5 detatcher..Trust me , throught the mortscript and togglemania step out.
Quote:
Can anyone help with the start up error motorscript?? I have the togglemanilla but I don't know what to do with it. Also how do I get spb to start up?
Old 05-04-2009, 10:19 AM
Regular 'Geeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by jnuts5423 View Post
Well, You know hoe if you hold the send key it runs voice command? Who uses voice command without a headset? Go into settings>personal>buttons> And make the hold send key be spb startup. Now this will launch spbshell. Leaving the detatcher to toggle with titanium and touchflo. Its working great for me. This is so fat. Its a little delay the first time you launch after reset. once it opens once though, it will launch under 3 seconds after that. I get the keyboard thing too. No biggie for me, although ill take a fix if you find it.

Im not using morscript. I dont know how that comes in, but I took mortscript out of the equation. I Also never used the toggle mania. I threw those out and started over. Follow my instructions and i promise it will work. You must do the install in order thouhg. I got errors testing the install out of order. DO THE INSTALL IN ORDER,: SECOND TODAY<DETATCHER<WM6.5 detatcher..Trust me , throught the mortscript and togglemania step out.
Thanks for the tip. BTW just don't try to toggle back and forth too fast Because it will than require a soft reset to get it functioning again without errors.. I got a bit over zealous in my testing of the toggle. Also is their a different selection I should be using besides mobileshell.exe for the shortcut because it doesn't appear much of the time when I use that as the shortcut.. I am making mine the left softkey because I do use voice command at times.

Last edited by molitar; 05-04-2009 at 10:43 AM.
Old 05-04-2009, 11:08 AM
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

Technology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the community
Talking Re: Pimping Your Phone, 6.5 Customizations: The XBmod Rhodium Mix, "NEW TRI POD MODE"

Quote:
Thanks for the tip. BTW just don't try to toggle back and forth too fast Because it will than require a soft reset to get it functioning again without errors.. I got a bit over zealous in my testing of the toggle. Also is their a different selection I should be using besides mobileshell.exe for the shortcut because it doesn't appear much of the time when I use that as the shortcut.. I am making mine the left softkey because I do use voice command at times.
Looks like you got the "Tri Pod Mode" working very well, pimp that phone dude, awesome work.....{lol}
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-04-2009, 11:23 AM
Regular 'Geeker

Ok found a new bug in this ROM.. QuickGPS will not start. Anyplace where I can download it and try reinstalling QuickGPS?

Ugg.. my backup is from early yesterday and I installed Total Commander and the damn software crashed my phone.. I don't think I will be using that crappy software again.. stopped phone from rebooting at all had to do a hard reset.

Last edited by molitar; 05-04-2009 at 11:37 AM.
Old 05-04-2009, 11:36 AM
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

Quote:
Ok found a new bug in this ROM.. QuickGPS will not start. Anyplace where I can download it and try reinstalling QuickGPS?
Thanks for your find, you will have to do a serach, we will get this one fixed fast.......

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro