View Single Post
Old 05-04-2009, 02:56 AM
molitar
Regular 'Geeker

molitar is keeping up the good workmolitar is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Pimping Your Phone, 6.5 Customizations: The XBmod Rhodium Mix, "NEW TRI POD MODE"

Quote:
Originally Posted by jnuts5423 View Post
Tech, I made some instructions for the Rhodium 2 detatcher setup. Ive played with it for hours and this is what i see is the best set up, FOR TOUCHFLO 2!
I figured it out. Toggling from touchflo to titanium in 2.5 seconds.
its a toggle switch for titanium to TF3D2. I been searchin for 3 days for an easier way than togging to settings and such. There was a program already out for TF 1, but i cooked this little setup with the most of the help of tech. Itake no credit for the apps, but they came from multiple sights. Point is, is it works.

Attatched is second today, tfdetatcher, and the part I looked forever for, the tf3d2detatcher wm6.5cab. Ive played with it every way possible. You need all three for it to work. it maps it to your soft keys. You can set it up however you like.

Shut off your windows default and your touchflo in settings>today>items. Install in the order they are shown. soft rest and turn windows default back on. and shazam. Toggle back and forth fromTouchflow and titanium in 2 seconds. Best part is, i also map Long send key to be spbmobileshell3 start up. prettysweet.
Enjoy!
Ok what do you mean by Long Send Key because I can not get the spbmobileshell to start at all. Can't figure out what you mean by long send key.

Couple other questions.. when first starting it seems to hang during boot with the keyboard showing.. this normal? And than when first toggling to Touchflo it takes a while.. again showing keyboard at startup... again is this normal?