View Single Post
Old 05-04-2009, 10:04 AM
jnuts5423
Halfway to VIP Status

jnuts5423 knows their stuffjnuts5423 knows their stuffjnuts5423 knows their stuffjnuts5423 knows their stuffjnuts5423 knows their stuffjnuts5423 knows their stuffjnuts5423 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Pimping Your Phone, 6.5 Customizations: The XBmod Rhodium Mix, "NEW TRI POD MODE"

Well, You know hoe if you hold the send key it runs voice command? Who uses voice command without a headset? Go into settings>personal>buttons> And make the hold send key be spb startup. Now this will launch spbshell. Leaving the detatcher to toggle with titanium and touchflo. Its working great for me. This is so fat. Its a little delay the first time you launch after reset. once it opens once though, it will launch under 3 seconds after that. I get the keyboard thing too. No biggie for me, although ill take a fix if you find it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by molitar View Post
Ok what do you mean by Long Send Key because I can not get the spbmobileshell to start at all. Can't figure out what you mean by long send key.

Couple other questions.. when first starting it seems to hang during boot with the keyboard showing.. this normal? And than when first toggling to Touchflo it takes a while.. again showing keyboard at startup... again is this normal?
Im not using morscript. I dont know how that comes in, but I took mortscript out of the equation. I Also never used the toggle mania. I threw those out and started over. Follow my instructions and i promise it will work. You must do the install in order thouhg. I got errors testing the install out of order. DO THE INSTALL IN ORDER,: SECOND TODAY<DETATCHER<WM6.5 detatcher..Trust me , throught the mortscript and togglemania step out.
Quote:
Originally Posted by AcE XBOX View Post
Can anyone help with the start up error motorscript?? I have the togglemanilla but I don't know what to do with it. Also how do I get spb to start up?