View Single Post
Old 05-04-2009, 10:19 AM
molitar
Regular 'Geeker

molitar is keeping up the good workmolitar is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Pimping Your Phone, 6.5 Customizations: The XBmod Rhodium Mix, "NEW TRI POD MODE"

Quote:
Originally Posted by jnuts5423 View Post
Well, You know hoe if you hold the send key it runs voice command? Who uses voice command without a headset? Go into settings>personal>buttons> And make the hold send key be spb startup. Now this will launch spbshell. Leaving the detatcher to toggle with titanium and touchflo. Its working great for me. This is so fat. Its a little delay the first time you launch after reset. once it opens once though, it will launch under 3 seconds after that. I get the keyboard thing too. No biggie for me, although ill take a fix if you find it.

Im not using morscript. I dont know how that comes in, but I took mortscript out of the equation. I Also never used the toggle mania. I threw those out and started over. Follow my instructions and i promise it will work. You must do the install in order thouhg. I got errors testing the install out of order. DO THE INSTALL IN ORDER,: SECOND TODAY<DETATCHER<WM6.5 detatcher..Trust me , throught the mortscript and togglemania step out.
Thanks for the tip. BTW just don't try to toggle back and forth too fast Because it will than require a soft reset to get it functioning again without errors.. I got a bit over zealous in my testing of the toggle. Also is their a different selection I should be using besides mobileshell.exe for the shortcut because it doesn't appear much of the time when I use that as the shortcut.. I am making mine the left softkey because I do use voice command at times.

Last edited by molitar; 05-04-2009 at 10:43 AM.