PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-04-2009, 11:38 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: touch pro 2
Carrier: us cellular

jnuts5423 knows their stuffjnuts5423 knows their stuffjnuts5423 knows their stuffjnuts5423 knows their stuffjnuts5423 knows their stuffjnuts5423 knows their stuffjnuts5423 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Pimping Your Phone, 6.5 Customizations: The XBmod Rhodium Mix, "NEW TRI POD MODE"

hey tech, can you confirm if the mortscript is needed in the setup.. I did not use anypart of it or the togglemanilla zip file. I wanna know so when i reflash, i know if mortscript is needing installed as well. Ive twisted through this thing so many times, I forgot i never removed it, and i wonder if its pertinant to the install?
Old 05-04-2009, 12:37 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: X51v
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

Technology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the community
Talking Re: Pimping Your Phone, 6.5 Customizations: The XBmod Rhodium Mix, "NEW TRI POD MODE"

Quote:
Originally Posted by jnuts5423 View Post
hey tech, can you confirm if the mortscript is needed in the setup.. I did not use anypart of it or the togglemanilla zip file. I wanna know so when i reflash, i know if mortscript is needing installed as well. Ive twisted through this thing so many times, I forgot i never removed it, and i wonder if its pertinant to the install?
Make sure you map where you got the "Mortscript" located before you flash.... With this "TriPod Mode", I know you want it to be perfect... I'm also doing a new Flash and testing things out to the max....{lol}
Old 05-04-2009, 02:05 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

raulk is a n00b
Send a message via AIM to raulk
Re: Pimping Your Phone, 6.5 Customizations: The XBmod Rhodium Mix, "NEW TRI POD MODE"

Omg I Don"t Know Where To Begin You Rock
Old 05-04-2009, 02:06 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

raulk is a n00b
Send a message via AIM to raulk

Well I am finally lost in space with TriMode thing I may have bricked the phone..hehe
Old 05-04-2009, 03:02 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

jnuts5423 knows their stuffjnuts5423 knows their stuffjnuts5423 knows their stuffjnuts5423 knows their stuffjnuts5423 knows their stuffjnuts5423 knows their stuffjnuts5423 knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by raulk View Post
Well I am finally lost in space with TriMode thing I may have bricked the phone..hehe
Whats up? Will it sync up? Whats the problem?
Old 05-04-2009, 03:14 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

molitar is keeping up the good workmolitar is keeping up the good work

Hmm.. did the Sprint Radio update and now I can't sync with Activesync and advanced setting.. the phone is not getting a correct IP address so communication fails.. any suggestion on how to fix this problem?
Old 05-04-2009, 03:25 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

Quote:
Originally Posted by molitar View Post
Hmm.. did the Sprint Radio update and now I can't sync with Activesync and advanced setting.. the phone is not getting a correct IP address so communication fails.. any suggestion on how to fix this problem?
Wow, dont know bro. Did you try settings>conection>usb to pc and change adv network functionality. Sometimes mine wont connect and that will fix it.

for your internet connection try this, if you havent already. Beyond this i dont know bro.
To fix internet connections
1. tap ##3282#
2. tap edit enter your msl
3. tap menu
4. tap restore (your tp will restart)
5. run update profile from start->settings->system
Old 05-04-2009, 03:28 PM
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

Technology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the community
Talking Re: Pimping Your Phone, 6.5 Customizations: The XBmod Rhodium Mix, "NEW TRI POD MODE"

Quote:
Hey man, this set up does not brick your phone, {LOL}, that dude is trying stop a good thing, but it's to late now, it's on like Flint and HBO, yeah, "TriPod Mode" is working like a charm, where do those kind of people come from wasting a post space for nothing, about nothing.....{lol}......

Last edited by Technology1; 05-04-2009 at 03:31 PM.
Old 05-04-2009, 03:35 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

Quote:
Originally Posted by Technology1 View Post
Hey man, this set up does not brick your phone, {LOL}, that dude is trying stop a good thing, but it's to late now, it's on like Flint and HBO, yeah, "TriPod Mode" is working like a charm, where do those kind of people come from wasting a post space for nothing, about nothing.....{lol}......
hey bro, did you reflash? did you try it without using mortscript? I dont think its required but i wanna know for sure.
Old 05-04-2009, 03:43 PM
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

Quote:
hey bro, did you reflash? did you try it without using mortscript? I dont think its required but i wanna know for sure.
No mortscript required, but I'm going to test it with the mortscript too to see which of your methods work best, yeah....

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro