PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-07-2009, 01:24 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: X51v
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

Technology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Talking Re: New "Quad Pod Mode" The Fourth Dimension, Pimping Your Phone, 6.5/WM7 Customizati

Quote:
Originally Posted by molitar View Post
Thanks send the file my way. I am still trying to figure out what I installed that replaced that file. Have to look in all the cabs I guess to see.
Cannot copy file 'htmlnote.dll access denied.....
Old 05-07-2009, 01:43 AM
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

Technology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the community
Talking Re: New "Quad Pod Mode" The Fourth Dimension, Pimping Your Phone, 6.5/WM7 Customizati

I went into my bag of tricks to extract the html dll file for you, now sent me a email address and I will send the file to you....
Old 05-07-2009, 03:38 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: touch pro
Carrier: srpint

lasteclispe is just getting started
Re: New "TriPod Mode" Works Like A Charm, Pimping Your Phone, 6.5/WM7 Customizations

Quote:
Originally Posted by Technology1 View Post
Come on man. their is only one link...!
One link? Have you seen the first 2-3 posts on this thread lately?

Edit: I counted 58 downloads on the first page of this thread. Do you really expect people to download all that?

Last edited by lasteclispe; 05-07-2009 at 03:41 AM.
Old 05-07-2009, 07:11 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy SIII
Carrier: Straight Talk

DarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIP
Re: New "Quad Pod Mode" The Fourth Dimension, Pimping Your Phone, 6.5/WM7 Customizati

the only real problem i'm having is that the message screens keep freezing. i can pick a message to access and nothing happens. i have to soft-reset then everything works normally for awhile. then it doesn't. it's odd.

anyone have any idea what the scoop is?
Old 05-07-2009, 09:22 AM
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

Re: New "Quad Pod Mode" The Fourth Dimension, Pimping Your Phone, 6.5/WM7 Customizati

Quote:
Originally Posted by rwcj63 View Post
the only real problem i'm having is that the message screens keep freezing. i can pick a message to access and nothing happens. i have to soft-reset then everything works normally for awhile. then it doesn't. it's odd.

anyone have any idea what the scoop is?
Dude, I don't know what you are talking about, I never ever experience the stuff that you are talking, but I got a ideal just what the cause of your problem...

My phones run smooth as silk, do you know why? A rule of thumb for me is to never ever flash my phones, unless I'm comming of a clean stock ROM... If I'm going to flash, ALL apps will be cleared from my phones... After I install the stock ROM, the next thing I do is a Hard Reset, now I ready to install my new ROM..

I have several apps on my phones for cleaning, a pocketPC should cleaned daily... You cannot install cooked ROM's on top of cooked ROM's and expect your phone to operate at 100% efficiency.... Then when we don't take care of our phones like we should, the first thing we holla is the ROM ain't no good, this ROM is too slow... This ROM messed my phone up, I had to do a hard reset or this ROM is making my phone do the Mr. Freeze... That app will not work on my phone, I got one of those bad phones from HTC... Most of the time, we are our own problem

Last edited by Technology1; 05-07-2009 at 09:27 AM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-07-2009, 09:28 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy SIII
Carrier: Straight Talk

DarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIP

Quote:
Dude, I don't know what you are talking about, I never ever experience the stuff that you are talking, but I got ideal just what the cause of your problem...

My phones run smooth as silk, do you know why? A rule of thumb for me is to never ever flash my phones, unless I'm comming of a clean stock ROM... If I'm going to all flash ALL apps will be cleared from my phones... After I install the stock ROM, the next I do is a Hard Rest, now I ready to i9nstall my new ROM..

I have several apps on my phones for cleaning, pocketPC should cleaned daily... You cannot install cooked ROM on top of cooked ROM and expect your to operate at 100% efficiency.... Then when we don't take care of our phones like we should, the first thing we holloa is the ROM ain't no good, this ROM is too slow... This ROM messed my phone up, I had to do a hard reset or this ROM is making my phone do the Mr. Freeze... That app will not work on my phone, I got one of those bad phones from HTC... Most the we are our own problem

tech. you're on my f-ing nerves. i've taken up for you about as long as i'm going to. the best answer you can start giving is "i'm not sure what you're problem is, i haven't ran into that".

just as an FYI, i did flash Stock before i flashed this. and you have so many damn versions of how to do this, it's no wonder people are confused. and instead of helping, all you can do is chastise. i'm over you, i'm over this thread, i'm over it all.
Old 05-07-2009, 09:37 AM
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by rwcj63 View Post
tech. you're on my f-ing nerves. i've taken up for you about as long as i'm going to. the best answer you can start giving is "i'm not sure what you're problem is, i haven't ran into that".

just as an FYI, i did flash Stock before i flashed this. and you have so many damn versions of how to do this, it's no wonder people are confused. and instead of helping, all you can do is chastise. i'm over you, i'm over this thread, i'm over it all.
You are correct,, they are lots of way and lots of methods, Molitar, Jnuts and I have different methods for doing the installations, you are right, later=D>....

Last edited by Technology1; 05-07-2009 at 09:48 AM.
Old 05-07-2009, 10:08 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro> EVO

tx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via Yahoo to tx_jaycee

Quote:
Originally Posted by molitar View Post
Thanks send the file my way. I am still trying to figure out what I installed that replaced that file. Have to look in all the cabs I guess to see.

I'm having the same issue with email. I'm just about ready to flash back to 6.1. I've never had so many issues with ROMs.

Edit: Molitar thanks so much for the link to XDA on the SMS issue. I just used LOSERS cab and it fixed my SMS and email issues.

Last edited by tx_jaycee; 05-07-2009 at 10:11 AM.
Old 05-07-2009, 10:12 AM
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by tx_jaycee View Post
I'm having the same issue with email. I'm just about ready to flash back to 6.1. I've never had so many issues with ROMs.
Here is the e-mail fix below, strange but I don't have any problems....
Attached Files
File Type: cab LOSER's SMS fix.cab (189.5 KB, 6 views) Click for barcode!
Old 05-07-2009, 10:38 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

molitar is keeping up the good workmolitar is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Here is the e-mail fix below, strange but I don't have any problems....
Wow thanks.. yep that is the htmlnote.dll file. The only thing in it. I think alot of our problems with this rom is figuring out what cabs are actually needed. Too many old cab fixes that were required before are not needed anymore and we need to maybe list what files are required. I know Sprint Navigation and Sprint TV/Radio still has to be installed. But what about the sms160.cab? Do we need that followed by Losers sms fix or is that absolete now.

Installed:
Sprint Radio V1.11.00F - not installed required?
BAFMSL.cab - installed
LOSER's SMS fix.cab - installed
PictureMail.CAB - installed required ?
Radio_utilities.cab - installed required?
Sms160.cab - installed required?
Sprint Arcsoft MMS 5.0.82.79.cab - installed required?
Sprint Carrier 20090109.cab - not installed
Sprint UpdateProfile & PRL icons.cab - not installed
Sprint-navigation-htc-raphael-2.1.10.cab - installed
SprintTVVGACab_1.6.4.74603_11_19_2008.CAB - installed (includes radio does it not?)
TitaniumWeather_v3a.cab - installed
HTCWeatherMasterRhodium2.0Beta1.CAB - not installed it caused touchflo to crash when using weather before on me.

On the ones I have required is it needed still in this rom or already included in it?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro