View Single Post
Old 05-07-2009, 09:37 AM
Technology1
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

Technology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Talking Re: New "Quad Pod Mode" The Fourth Dimension, Pimping Your Phone, 6.5/WM7 Customizati

Quote:
Originally Posted by rwcj63 View Post
tech. you're on my f-ing nerves. i've taken up for you about as long as i'm going to. the best answer you can start giving is "i'm not sure what you're problem is, i haven't ran into that".

just as an FYI, i did flash Stock before i flashed this. and you have so many damn versions of how to do this, it's no wonder people are confused. and instead of helping, all you can do is chastise. i'm over you, i'm over this thread, i'm over it all.
You are correct,, they are lots of way and lots of methods, Molitar, Jnuts and I have different methods for doing the installations, you are right, later=D>....

Last edited by Technology1; 05-07-2009 at 09:48 AM.