View Single Post
Old 05-07-2009, 09:22 AM
Technology1
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

Technology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: New "Quad Pod Mode" The Fourth Dimension, Pimping Your Phone, 6.5/WM7 Customizati

Quote:
Originally Posted by rwcj63 View Post
the only real problem i'm having is that the message screens keep freezing. i can pick a message to access and nothing happens. i have to soft-reset then everything works normally for awhile. then it doesn't. it's odd.

anyone have any idea what the scoop is?
Dude, I don't know what you are talking about, I never ever experience the stuff that you are talking, but I got a ideal just what the cause of your problem...

My phones run smooth as silk, do you know why? A rule of thumb for me is to never ever flash my phones, unless I'm comming of a clean stock ROM... If I'm going to flash, ALL apps will be cleared from my phones... After I install the stock ROM, the next thing I do is a Hard Reset, now I ready to install my new ROM..

I have several apps on my phones for cleaning, a pocketPC should cleaned daily... You cannot install cooked ROM's on top of cooked ROM's and expect your phone to operate at 100% efficiency.... Then when we don't take care of our phones like we should, the first thing we holla is the ROM ain't no good, this ROM is too slow... This ROM messed my phone up, I had to do a hard reset or this ROM is making my phone do the Mr. Freeze... That app will not work on my phone, I got one of those bad phones from HTC... Most of the time, we are our own problem

Last edited by Technology1; 05-07-2009 at 09:27 AM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.