PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-03-2009, 04:08 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: X51v
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

Technology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Home Of The 6.5 Customizations: The XBmod Rhodium Mix, "NEW TRI POD MODE"

Quote:
Originally Posted by molitar View Post
That is what I have done. I have 3 operating systems on it.. all work individually but I have not figured out how to toggle from one to the other. I can go into detacher and show touchflo.. and not show touchflo..but that requires me going into programs and searching for TFDetacher.. But I have no idea how to use the TFDetacher configurer.. or how to toggle back from SPB Shell to touchflo.. once I am in spbshell I'm stuck in it until a reset. The steps for how to use Second Today and TFDetacher I just don't know what I am suppose to do with them.. as well as what is the mortscript that keeps popping up when I reset?
OK!, Inside the TFDeteacher go to TouchFlo config, that's the first thing you do, check mark TouchFlo set it to the softkey, the right softkey and save it, just follow the on screen instructions.....
Old 05-03-2009, 04:13 PM
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

Technology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the community
Talking Re: Home Of The 6.5 Customizations: The XBmod Rhodium Mix, "NEW TRI POD MODE"

Thanks for the music tap Audio fix, if you have anymore problems feel free to get back in touch with me at any time, I will help you all I can....
Old 05-03-2009, 04:44 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: touch pro 2
Carrier: us cellular

jnuts5423 knows their stuffjnuts5423 knows their stuffjnuts5423 knows their stuffjnuts5423 knows their stuffjnuts5423 knows their stuffjnuts5423 knows their stuffjnuts5423 knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Technology1 View Post
OK!, Inside the TFDeteacher go to TouchFlo config, that's the first thing you do, check mark TouchFlo set it to the softkey, the right softkey and save it, just follow the on screen instructions.....
Ok, i did your instructions. I set the soft key in today screen to be toggle tf. It works. But i cant toggle back to titanium. I tried seeting the tf3d soft key to be turn off tf3d. It says "Touchflo process not found-manilla.exe". the dump arm 11 crash error is also back. Tehc help. Can we get on palringo and talk this through?
edit*See how frustrated, i am, i cant even type right.
Old 05-03-2009, 04:47 PM
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

Talking Re: Home Of The 6.5 Customizations: The XBmod Rhodium Mix, "NEW TRI POD MODE"

Quote:
Originally Posted by jnuts5423 View Post
Ok, i did your instructions. I set the soft key in today screen to be toggle tf. It works. But i cant toggle back to titanium. I tried seeting the tf3d soft key to be turn off tf3d. It says "Touchflo process not found-manilla.exe". the dump arm 11 crash error is also back. Tehc help. Can we get on palringo and talk this through?
Microsoft is not through with this project, you are correct, you cannot toggle back, microsoft is working on that.....
Old 05-03-2009, 04:54 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

jnuts5423 knows their stuffjnuts5423 knows their stuffjnuts5423 knows their stuffjnuts5423 knows their stuffjnuts5423 knows their stuffjnuts5423 knows their stuffjnuts5423 knows their stuff

Quote:
Microsoft is not through with this project, you are correct, you cannot toggle back, microsoft is working on that.....
so then, i got it set up right? only way to toggle back to titanium is settings>today>items? Then whats the purpose of the second today? Second today does nothing for me except colse and restart tf.

Last edited by jnuts5423; 05-03-2009 at 04:56 PM.
Old 05-03-2009, 04:57 PM
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by jnuts5423 View Post
so then, i got it set up right? only way to toggle back to titanium is settings>today>items? Then whats the purpose of the second today. Second today does nothing for me except colse and restart tf.
Yes, you are correct, so you don't like the Second Today toggle app...{lol}
Old 05-03-2009, 05:40 PM
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

The MHWMPro-6.5-v4.36Beta1-Manila2 works like a charm once you install the keyboard and music audio tab fix, it's of the chain, off the hook.. I cannot find any more bugs, can you guys find any....?
Old 05-03-2009, 05:40 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

AcE XBOX is a n00b
Re: The Almost Perfect 6.5 customization: The XBmod Rhodium Mix, "NEW TRI POD MODE"

Quote:
Originally Posted by rwcj63 View Post
what BS problems would that be? seems for most folks this has turned out to be the hottest item on PPCGEEKS so what's your "ish"?
I am running the 4/26 version and I have still experienced random lock ups and it hangs for no reason. Ive already done a soft reset about 5 times, and it hasnt been 24 hours yet.
Old 05-03-2009, 05:48 PM
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

Talking Re: The Almost Perfect 6.5 customization: The XBmod Rhodium Mix, "NEW TRI POD MODE"

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcE XBOX View Post
I am running the 4/26 version and I have still experienced random lock ups and it hangs for no reason. Ive already done a soft reset about 5 times, and it hasnt been 24 hours yet.
Wait a minute, as you know, they are two 4/26 ROM'S, so which one are you using..? I'm using the TF3D/2D.. Install the Omnia D3D driver.Cab this will stop the mini freeze ups....
Old 05-03-2009, 05:53 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

Are you runnin the beta version? I was on 4-26 non beta for 5 minutes. Wasnt what i was looking for. The 4-26 beta is off the hook. I have no issues now that the audio manager and the keyboard has been fixed.
Quote:
Originally Posted by AcE XBOX View Post

No issues tech. Were straight. The memory leak is the only thing left. I sure wish we could get the detatcher to detatch manilla though. Hey tech, you never answered, what is the point of second today? Doesnt it do the same thing as the detatcher? It just closes and restarts touch flo for me. Is there a way we could set detatcher to close titanium, and use second today to close manilla or somethin like that? Theres gotta be a way were missin.
Quote:
The MHWMPro-6.5-v4.36Beta1-Manila2 works like a charm once you install the keyboard and music audio tab fix, it's of the chain, off the hook.. I cannot find any more bugs, can you guys find any....?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro