PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-30-2009, 05:39 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: X51v
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

Technology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Talking Re: The Almost Perfect 6.5 customization: The XBmod Rhodium Mix, "NEW TRI POD MODE"

Quote:
Originally Posted by blacksr View Post
on the 4/26 version i cannot get tf3d to install even after moving mobile shell to the sd.

the ringers are corrupt so i cannot change from the fax ringtone.

the touch keyboard will not change from the number pad so pretty much unusable.

i also cannot get phone to connect to activesync.

i'm about to start over with the 4/13 version and see what happens. it would be nice if these all these cabs posted all over the thread were cooked in.
Sir we are all here to help each other, read the instructions again, because you are doing the whole thing wrong, if you need help holla back, i will help you....{lol}

Last edited by Technology1; 04-30-2009 at 06:00 PM.
Old 04-30-2009, 05:42 PM
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

Technology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the community
Talking Re: The Almost Perfect 6.5 customization: The XBmod Rhodium Mix, "NEW TRI POD MODE"

Quote:
Originally Posted by rogerp View Post
MHWMPro-6.5-v4.35Beta1-Manila2_4-26-09
I'm running on the 13th version, easy to fix, that's why.....{lol}
Old 04-30-2009, 06:12 PM
Just call me Dr. Doctor
Pocket PC: Nexus 6
Carrier: Bitch ass, big red

mlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIP
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Re: The Almost Perfect 6.5 customization: The XBmod Rhodium Mix, "NEW TRI POD MODE"

[quote=Technology1;887268]Who said that the bluetooth ICONS don't work, they were wrong again, that's why I don't listen to what "THE SAY", but I do listen to this awesome music in stereo surround.....

The stereo surround software for the TP will posted shortly.... We are taking you and your TP to another level, don't hate player, hate the referee, but never ever hate the player, yeah.... LA LAKERS.......{LOL}[quote]

BOOOOO LA LAKERS!
Old 04-30-2009, 06:17 PM
Eat Static
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

popdog54 is a VIPpopdog54 is a VIPpopdog54 is a VIPpopdog54 is a VIPpopdog54 is a VIPpopdog54 is a VIPpopdog54 is a VIPpopdog54 is a VIPpopdog54 is a VIPpopdog54 is a VIPpopdog54 is a VIP
Re: The Almost Perfect 6.5 customization: The XBmod Rhodium Mix, "NEW TRI POD MODE"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Technology1 View Post
2. NetCallerID v3, now this is the software that's highly next generation technological Advance... You would expect to find this software on a CIA agent's phone or somebody that works for the FBI.... This software is the ultimate outright SPY software on anybody who calls your phone.... Check out the NetCallerID picture below, now I'm blocking out tons of info to protect the identity of the caller, I got the exact location where the caller lives and a lot of personal info on the callers background.... The caller has no ideal that this private info has been revealed about him or her and family members.... Like I said a lot of people have no ideal that kind of technology even exist for the TP.... Big brother is watching you all the time, the eye in the sky is a satellite dude....

All of this info comes from public sources, there is nothing private about it. See the program author's comment in post #12 of this thread:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=494433

Also, it would be nice if you gave credit to the creators of all the cabs you posted.

Last edited by popdog54; 04-30-2009 at 06:30 PM.
Old 04-30-2009, 06:38 PM
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by popdog54 View Post
All of this info comes from public sources, there is nothing private about it. See the program author's comment in post #12 of this thread:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=494433

Also, it would be nice if you gave credit to the creators of all the cabs you posted.
See, you miss my point, the CALLER DOES NOT KNOW THAT THIS INFO IS BEING REVEALED ABOUT THEM, REGARDLESS OF THE SOURCE, DATH.. THE SOFTWARE WAS GIVEN ME....{lol}
Old 04-30-2009, 06:52 PM
blacksr

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

tech, you have pm
Old 04-30-2009, 07:43 PM
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by blacksr View Post
tech, you have pm
Just follow the instructions to the "T".......
Old 04-30-2009, 07:45 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

molitar is keeping up the good workmolitar is keeping up the good work

I have tried everything to get the TCPMP to work with the -26 build.. no matter what I do it will not work.. reports the url can not be opened.. It refuses to work no matter how many times I reset or reinstall it.
Old 04-30-2009, 08:25 PM
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by molitar View Post
I have tried everything to get the TCPMP to work with the -26 build.. no matter what I do it will not work.. reports the url can not be opened.. It refuses to work no matter how many times I reset or reinstall it.
Did you install the PIE/IE6 Toggle software, it is the only way the TCPMP/Set Up will work... Did you know their is a complete software installation package for the TCPMP setUp in the pictures section...{lol}
Old 04-30-2009, 08:30 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy SIII
Carrier: Straight Talk

DarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by molitar View Post
WARNING!!Do not install 5_HTC_Program_Icons.cab it breaks startup links! Important links like File Explorer. The others seem fine but as soon as I install that supposed required CAB nothing but troubles.. off to do a reset again so I can start over.

Just wanted to state this is with the latest beta version. I had to install these required to get the AudioManager_eng to work. Installed the latest beta version.. than the fixes.. and except for the HTC Program Icons cab everything is running great.
it did the same on mine, Tech1 told me it was just me so i don't know. after 2 hours of work and my phone continually locking up, i said hell with it and flashed a different rom.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro