PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-30-2009, 01:49 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: X51v
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

Technology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Talking Re: The Best 99.9% Almost Perfect 6.5 ROM The XBmod Rhodium Mix, "NEW TRI POD MODE"

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmajewsk View Post
How do you get your mail, phone, voice mail, and texts, all on one line like that?
You will need the following software below... Install/Extract the bronzrees.dll black Focus.zip {darked screen look} to the Winows Folders and install all other software to the main memory, this will give you the WM7 Panel Wide screen look..... You will still have to do the weather set up, just tap on the TiTanium Weather Icon and go to> Forecast Options Setup, you should be good to go from there, enjoy....{lol}

FOR THE NEW LATEST IN CROWD LOOK THE "TRI POD MODE" SEE POST #1.....

Last edited by Technology1; 04-30-2009 at 01:55 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-30-2009, 02:06 PM
Just call me Dr. Doctor
Pocket PC: Nexus 6
Carrier: Bitch ass, big red

mlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIP
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Re: The Best 99.9% Almost Perfect 6.5 ROM The XBmod Rhodium Mix, "NEW TRI POD MODE"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Technology1 View Post
You will need the following software below... Install/Extract the bronzrees.dll black Focus.zip {darked screen look} to the Winows Folders and install all other software to the main memory, this will give you the WM7 Panel Wide screen look..... You will still have to do the weather set up, just tap on the TiTanium Weather Icon and go to> Forecast Options Setup, you should be good to go from there, enjoy....{lol}

FOR THE NEW LATEST IN CROWD LOOK THE "TRI POD MODE" SEE POST #1.....
Is it possible to get the all notifications panel without the widescreen setup?
Old 04-30-2009, 02:14 PM
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

Technology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the community
Talking Re: The Best 99.9% Almost Perfect 6.5 ROM The XBmod Rhodium Mix, "NEW TRI POD MODE"

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlin View Post
Is it possible to get the all notifications panel without the widescreen setup?
I don't believe so, it's a package deal, all in one.....{lol}

Last edited by Technology1; 04-30-2009 at 02:19 PM.
Old 04-30-2009, 03:35 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: touch pro 2
Carrier: us cellular

jnuts5423 knows their stuffjnuts5423 knows their stuffjnuts5423 knows their stuffjnuts5423 knows their stuffjnuts5423 knows their stuffjnuts5423 knows their stuffjnuts5423 knows their stuff
Re: The Almost Perfect 6.5 customization: The XBmod Rhodium Mix, "NEW TRI POD MODE"

Well firefli. Ill do my best to break it down. Most of the cabs are self explanatory. Like the youtube cab, its just a better player that allows you to set different catagory's and select high quality.The slider tab and clock im sure you get.
The tf3d detatcher allows you to toggle in and out of manilla. Makes for easy switch to titanium. The ie toggle 1.1 is an app that allows you to switch easily to which ie (internet explorer) the old ie controls certain sites better. Like youtube, saturn liberty.
the three weather cabs are titanium weather(gives you the a tab for weather in titanium. Just like techs picture. The weathermaster rhodium is for "rhodium" weather. Notice the letters to the right of the manilla weather screen in the picture? you can scroll your citys and some other features.
the database editor is a cab that has a lot more citys than what comes on the rom. If you live in podunkville. You need this to pull up your city.
the twitter, facebook, coffice, and ticker tape ar cabs that will create a tab for those programs on your titanium. just like your weather.
I was actually gonna ask tech what the apps in post 7 do. I donot know them, tech posted em. all the rest are pretty much self explanatory, assuming you know about techs hd player setup. thats on the first page.
Hey tech what do the apps in post seven do. I can figure out the dialers thing, but the radio utilities, and netcaller and tnet thing, what do they do. What is netcaller? Im on my phone at work otherwise id just download and find out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by firefli View Post
Tech1, I notice all the different cabs on the first page, but I don't know what they all are or what exactly they're posted for. Since they're grouped with different sets of pics I figure there is something relevant to why they're posted that way. I don't mean to sound so ignorant, but do you think you can explain what those cabs are for. Except for post #1. That one I understand.
Old 04-30-2009, 03:40 PM
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

Talking Re: The Almost Perfect 6.5 customization: The XBmod Rhodium Mix, "NEW TRI POD MODE"

Who said that the bluetooth ICONS don't work, they were wrong again, that's why I don't listen to what "THE SAY", but I do listen to this awesome music in stereo surround.....

The stereo surround software for the TP will posted shortly.... We are taking you and your TP to another level, don't hate player, hate the referee, but never ever hate the player, yeah.... LA LAKERS.......{LOL}

Old 04-30-2009, 04:18 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

molitar is keeping up the good workmolitar is keeping up the good work
Re: The Almost Perfect 6.5 customization: The XBmod Rhodium Mix, "NEW TRI POD MODE"

WARNING!!Do not install 5_HTC_Program_Icons.cab it breaks startup links! Important links like File Explorer. The others seem fine but as soon as I install that supposed required CAB nothing but troubles.. off to do a reset again so I can start over.

Just wanted to state this is with the latest beta version. I had to install these required to get the AudioManager_eng to work. Installed the latest beta version.. than the fixes.. and except for the HTC Program Icons cab everything is running great.

Last edited by molitar; 04-30-2009 at 04:57 PM.
Old 04-30-2009, 05:08 PM
blacksr

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

on the 4/26 version i cannot get tf3d to install even after moving mobile shell to the sd.

the ringers are corrupt so i cannot change from the fax ringtone.

the touch keyboard will not change from the number pad so pretty much unusable.

i also cannot get phone to connect to activesync.

i'm about to start over with the 4/13 version and see what happens. it would be nice if these all these cabs posted all over the thread were cooked in.
Old 04-30-2009, 05:09 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: touch diamond, touch pro, TOUCH PRO 2
Carrier: sprint

rogerp is keeping up the good workrogerp is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by rwcj63 View Post
so which version are you running? the 13th or the 26th?
MHWMPro-6.5-v4.35Beta1-Manila2_4-26-09
Old 04-30-2009, 05:21 PM
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by jnuts5423 View Post
Well firefli. Ill do my best to break it down. Most of the cabs are self explanatory. Like the youtube cab, its just a better player that allows you to set different catagory's and select high quality.The slider tab and clock im sure you get.
The tf3d detatcher allows you to toggle in and out of manilla. Makes for easy switch to titanium. The ie toggle 1.1 is an app that allows you to switch easily to which ie (internet explorer) the old ie controls certain sites better. Like youtube, saturn liberty.
the three weather cabs are titanium weather(gives you the a tab for weather in titanium. Just like techs picture. The weathermaster rhodium is for "rhodium" weather. Notice the letters to the right of the manilla weather screen in the picture? you can scroll your citys and some other features.
the database editor is a cab that has a lot more citys than what comes on the rom. If you live in podunkville. You need this to pull up your city.
the twitter, facebook, coffice, and ticker tape ar cabs that will create a tab for those programs on your titanium. just like your weather.
I was actually gonna ask tech what the apps in post 7 do. I donot know them, tech posted em. all the rest are pretty much self explanatory, assuming you know about techs hd player setup. thats on the first page.
Hey tech what do the apps in post seven do. I can figure out the dialers thing, but the radio utilities, and netcaller and tnet thing, what do they do. What is netcaller? Im on my phone at work otherwise id just download and find out.
The software in post #7 is truly high tech next generation advance software for the TP or any phone for that matter.... A lot of would people will be surprise that this technology can be done on the TP, let me explain further....

1. Radio Utilities, well we all know about what this is, it's WiFi/Bluetooth on/off Software....

2. NetCallerID v3, now this is the software that's highly next generation technological Advance... You would expect to find this software on a CIA agent's phone or somebody that works for the FBI.... This software is the ultimate outright SPY software on anybody who calls your phone.... Check out the NetCallerID picture below, now I'm blocking out tons of info to protect the identity of the caller, I got the exact location where the caller lives and a lot of personal info on the callers background.... The caller has no ideal that this private info has been revealed about him or her and family members.... Like I said a lot of people have no ideal that kind of technology even exist for the TP.... Big brother is watching you all the time, the eye in the sky is a satellite dude....

3. KDialer Teck Pack, just different color dialers.....

4. TWETW125 WIFIICS-FIX.Cab, this is a tethering ICS WiFi fix, a lot of people have no ideal this even exist either.... Check out the photos below....{LOL}

This software will also stop you phone from going into a black screen mode during calls.....

Last edited by Technology1; 04-30-2009 at 05:29 PM.
Old 04-30-2009, 05:36 PM
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

Talking Re: The Almost Perfect 6.5 customization: The XBmod Rhodium Mix, "NEW TRI POD MODE"

Quote:
Originally Posted by molitar View Post
WARNING!!Do not install 5_HTC_Program_Icons.cab it breaks startup links! Important links like File Explorer. The others seem fine but as soon as I install that supposed required CAB nothing but troubles.. off to do a reset again so I can start over.

Just wanted to state this is with the latest beta version. I had to install these required to get the AudioManager_eng to work. Installed the latest beta version.. than the fixes.. and except for the HTC Program Icons cab everything is running great.
Young Jedi Knight, I trained you well, Haaazzth! THIS IS A VERY VERY GOOD POINT... DO NOT INSTALL THE 5_HTC_PROGRAM_ICONS.Cab, very, very good Molitar, thank you for this very important point of info. I like that Molitar, you are a fast learner, my young Jedi Knight.....{LOL}rote st:

Last edited by Technology1; 04-30-2009 at 05:58 PM.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro