View Single Post
Old 04-30-2009, 05:36 PM
Technology1
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

Technology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Talking Re: The Almost Perfect 6.5 customization: The XBmod Rhodium Mix, "NEW TRI POD MODE"

Quote:
Originally Posted by molitar View Post
WARNING!!Do not install 5_HTC_Program_Icons.cab it breaks startup links! Important links like File Explorer. The others seem fine but as soon as I install that supposed required CAB nothing but troubles.. off to do a reset again so I can start over.

Just wanted to state this is with the latest beta version. I had to install these required to get the AudioManager_eng to work. Installed the latest beta version.. than the fixes.. and except for the HTC Program Icons cab everything is running great.
Young Jedi Knight, I trained you well, Haaazzth! THIS IS A VERY VERY GOOD POINT... DO NOT INSTALL THE 5_HTC_PROGRAM_ICONS.Cab, very, very good Molitar, thank you for this very important point of info. I like that Molitar, you are a fast learner, my young Jedi Knight.....{LOL}rote st:

Last edited by Technology1; 04-30-2009 at 05:58 PM.