View Single Post
Old 04-30-2009, 03:35 PM
jnuts5423
Halfway to VIP Status

jnuts5423 knows their stuffjnuts5423 knows their stuffjnuts5423 knows their stuffjnuts5423 knows their stuffjnuts5423 knows their stuffjnuts5423 knows their stuffjnuts5423 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: The Almost Perfect 6.5 customization: The XBmod Rhodium Mix, "NEW TRI POD MODE"

Well firefli. Ill do my best to break it down. Most of the cabs are self explanatory. Like the youtube cab, its just a better player that allows you to set different catagory's and select high quality.The slider tab and clock im sure you get.
The tf3d detatcher allows you to toggle in and out of manilla. Makes for easy switch to titanium. The ie toggle 1.1 is an app that allows you to switch easily to which ie (internet explorer) the old ie controls certain sites better. Like youtube, saturn liberty.
the three weather cabs are titanium weather(gives you the a tab for weather in titanium. Just like techs picture. The weathermaster rhodium is for "rhodium" weather. Notice the letters to the right of the manilla weather screen in the picture? you can scroll your citys and some other features.
the database editor is a cab that has a lot more citys than what comes on the rom. If you live in podunkville. You need this to pull up your city.
the twitter, facebook, coffice, and ticker tape ar cabs that will create a tab for those programs on your titanium. just like your weather.
I was actually gonna ask tech what the apps in post 7 do. I donot know them, tech posted em. all the rest are pretty much self explanatory, assuming you know about techs hd player setup. thats on the first page.
Hey tech what do the apps in post seven do. I can figure out the dialers thing, but the radio utilities, and netcaller and tnet thing, what do they do. What is netcaller? Im on my phone at work otherwise id just download and find out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by firefli View Post
Tech1, I notice all the different cabs on the first page, but I don't know what they all are or what exactly they're posted for. Since they're grouped with different sets of pics I figure there is something relevant to why they're posted that way. I don't mean to sound so ignorant, but do you think you can explain what those cabs are for. Except for post #1. That one I understand.
This post has been thanked 1 times.