PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-30-2009, 07:27 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy SIII
Carrier: Straight Talk

DarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: The Almost Perfect 6.5 customization: The XBmod Rhodium Mix, "NEW TRI POD MODE"

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcE XBOX View Post
Same bs problems. Pass.
what BS problems would that be? seems for most folks this has turned out to be the hottest item on PPCGEEKS so what's your "ish"?
Old 04-30-2009, 07:53 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: touch diamond, touch pro, TOUCH PRO 2
Carrier: sprint

rogerp is keeping up the good workrogerp is keeping up the good work
Re: The Almost Perfect 6.5 customization: The XBmod Rhodium Mix, "NEW TRI POD MODE"

i have run this rom for a few days now and i think it is the hottest thing here i was devoted to mike and all his great roms but this one i have not had to customize anything came the way i wanted and works flawlessly thru the whole day. Word neds to get out so you cand love the 6.5 on your phone this thing kicks ***
Old 04-30-2009, 07:57 AM
VIP Member

DarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by rogerp View Post
i have run this rom for a few days now and i think it is the hottest thing here i was devoted to mike and all his great roms but this one i have not had to customize anything came the way i wanted and works flawlessly thru the whole day. Word neds to get out so you cand love the 6.5 on your phone this thing kicks ***

so which version are you running? the 13th or the 26th?
Old 04-30-2009, 09:07 AM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by molitar View Post
Ok I really don't understand these instructions at all.. cut the mobile shell to the storage card? since I haven't played with spb mobile shell at all I really need more informative steps to walk me through doing this... especially since I have just reflashed my drive since the bug with audiomanager can't be fixed.. I would recommend staying away from the beta version.. the bug with red wallpaper and the audiomanager has hit me with it.. will use the 4-13-09 to keep things nice simple and clean and working.

yeah, me too. what exactly does "cut the mobile shell to the storage card" mean??
Old 04-30-2009, 09:17 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EVO!!!
Carrier: Sprint

aaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

OK im sooo dam confused, is this a new rom, or is this the same rom merdin posted the other day????????
Old 04-30-2009, 10:23 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC TP2, HTC HD2
Carrier: Etisalat

cmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIP
Re: The Best 99.9% Almost Perfect 6.5 ROM The XBmod Rhodium Mix, "NEW TRI POD MODE"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Technology1 View Post
How do you get your mail, phone, voice mail, and texts, all on one line like that?

Last edited by cmajewsk; 04-30-2009 at 10:26 AM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-30-2009, 10:54 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: X51v
Threadstarter

Technology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the community
Talking Re: The Almost Perfect 6.5 customization: The XBmod Rhodium Mix, "NEW TRI POD MODE"

Quote:
Originally Posted by rwcj63 View Post
yeah, me too. what exactly does "cut the mobile shell to the storage card" mean??
They are 2 ROMS, the 4-13-09, which requires the error bug fixes.... I'm now at this time using the 4-13-09 ROM with the Complete XBmod Rhodium Package, which will fix the few error bugs it's located in post #1...

The only other thing, that I done to the 4-13-09 ROM is to add my "Speed tweaks", which I do with ALL the ROMs that I flash...

My personal Speeds Tweaks, you may have yours:

1. The Omnia D3D Driver Cab, install to the main memory...

2. Sdkcerts to the main memory...

3.Diamond Tweaks> 14. TouchFLO 3D Sensitivity {Very High}, Finger Pressure {Very High}, Graphic Fluidty {High (Advise)}, tap OK....

4. Advance Config> Performance>
File system cache Enable (default)
File system cache size, set to 8MB
File system filter cache, set to 131072 sectors
PNP unload delay: 1500
PNP wait I/Q delay: 1500
Glyph cache: set to 128KB
Tap Done soft reset

These are the only speed tweaks that I use, they maybe others you know of...

This ROM for me is the 99.9% perfect 6.5 ROM for me now, I have now problems at ALL with this ROM, never ever...

Plus All the major video apps works and all other apps works like a charm even the "Music Tab works" see the picture below..,

Also, I'm in the TRI POD MODE at all times, no freeze ups, instructions are in post #1, thanks to my partner Jnuts.....

The other ROM is the 4-26-09 follow "IN Crowd The Link" in post #1, just, enjoy.... You don't have to run the same set up as I ran on the 4-13-09 ROM, but I ran the same set up anyway, that I ran on the 4-13-09 ROM and got the same awesome results....

I pray that the above info will help all of my fellow Geeks, like I said, pay no attention to the player haters behind the curtain.....{lol}

Last edited by Technology1; 04-30-2009 at 11:25 AM.
Old 04-30-2009, 10:59 AM
VIP Member

Quote:
They are 2 ROMS, the 4-13-09, which requires the error bug fixes.... I'm now at this time using the 4-13-09 ROM with the Complete XBmod Rhodium Package, which will fix the few error bugs it's located in post #1...

The only other thing, that I done to the 4-13-09 ROM is to add my "Speed tweaks", which I do with ALL the ROMs that I flash...

My personal Speeds Tweaks, you may have yours:

1. The Omnia D3D Driver Cab, install to the main memory...

2. Sdkcerts to the main memory...

3.Diamond Tweaks> 14. TouchFLO 3D Sensitivity {Very High}, Finger Pressure {Very High}, Graphic Fluidty {High (Advise)}, tap OK....

4. Advance Config> Performance>
File system cache Enable (default)
File system cache size, set to 8MB
File systemfilter cache, set to 131072 sectors
PNP unload delay: 1500
PNP wait I/Q delay: 1500
Glyph cache: set to 128KB
Tap Done soft reset

These are the only speed tweaks that I use, they maybe others you know of...

This ROM for me is the 99.9% perfect 6.5 ROM for me now, I have now problems at ALL with this ROM, never ever...

Plus All the major video apps works and all other appa works like a charm even the "Music Tab works" see the picture below..,

Also, I'm in the TRI POD MODE at all times, no freeze ups, instructions are in post #1, thanks to my partner Jnuts.....

The other ROM is the 4-26-09 follow "IN Crowd The Link" in post #1, just and enjoy.... You don't have to run the same set up as I ran on the 4-13-09 ROM, but I ran the same set up that I ran on the 4-13-09 ROM and got the same awesome results....

I pray that the above info will help all of my fellow Geeks, like I said, pay no attention to the player haters behind the curtain.....{lol}
after i installed everything, i'm getting an error when i try to run the file manager. is there a fix i've missed for this?
Old 04-30-2009, 11:01 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: X51v
Threadstarter

Technology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by rwcj63 View Post
after i installed everything, i'm getting an error when i try to run the file manager. is there a fix i've missed for this?
I get no ERRORS, your problem may be in your color top bar....{lol}
Old 04-30-2009, 11:06 AM
VIP Member

Quote:
I get no ERRORS, your problem may be in your color top bar....{lol}

which is?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro