PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-02-2009, 09:46 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

molitar is keeping up the good workmolitar is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Home Of The 6.5 Customizations: The XBmod Rhodium Mix, "NEW TRI POD MODE"

Ok tried the beta and the audiomanager_eng bug is still there but found a simple fix for that problem.. Oh and I did not install ANY of the 1D fixes at all.. Seems to be functioning properly without them. You can get the latest version of the AudioManager here. Not only that the programs tab actually works in merdins! no bugs at all.. add/remove and no bar disappearing. Also the album is the older album with the circle zoom feature! YAY!
Old 05-02-2009, 10:11 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: X51v
Threadstarter

Technology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the community
Talking Re: Home Of The 6.5 Customizations: The XBmod Rhodium Mix, "NEW TRI POD MODE"

Quote:
Originally Posted by TweetyBear View Post
where are the fixes? lol i dont see it
TweetyBear, you are correct, I have not posted the fixes yet, due to I want to make sure the fixes are just that, true fixes.... I will continue to test the fixes for several more hours, then I will give you a safe procedure to implement in a pattern with step by step instructions for you to use on your TP, therefore I'm asking you and all others to be a little patient... You know me, I don't want to give you something that's going to work for a moment,then crash on you....{lol}
Old 05-02-2009, 10:16 PM
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

Technology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the community
Talking Re: Home Of The 6.5 Customizations: The XBmod Rhodium Mix, "NEW TRI POD MODE"

Quote:
Originally Posted by molitar View Post
Ok tried the beta and the audiomanager_eng bug is still there but found a simple fix for that problem.. Oh and I did not install ANY of the 1D fixes at all.. Seems to be functioning properly without them. You can get the latest version of the AudioManager here. Not only that the programs tab actually works in merdins! no bugs at all.. add/remove and no bar disappearing. Also the album is the older album with the circle zoom feature! YAY!
Ok. I'm proud of your continued research to fix all bugs, but I have a system that will fix all the bugs, that truly works.. I will reveal this procedure to all after I do further test, just want to be safe...Keep up the good work..!

Last edited by Technology1; 05-02-2009 at 10:36 PM.
Old 05-02-2009, 11:14 PM
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

The above weather panel is the new version 4.1 by Showaco, this version comes with weather radar, if you desire to have this new weather radar version on your TP, you can get the download in post #5, also you can get other new advance software for your TP in the picture section, enjoy.....

Last edited by Technology1; 05-02-2009 at 11:22 PM.
Old 05-02-2009, 11:32 PM
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by molitar View Post
But how do we program or activate the mode switcher? I haven't figured that out at all.
The Mode switcher is in the TFDetacher software, this project is also research in motion....{lol}
Old 05-02-2009, 11:47 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: touch pro 2
Carrier: us cellular

jnuts5423 knows their stuffjnuts5423 knows their stuffjnuts5423 knows their stuffjnuts5423 knows their stuffjnuts5423 knows their stuffjnuts5423 knows their stuffjnuts5423 knows their stuff

aaahh. Tech, my man. I thought our thread got deleted. I was about to flash off this thing. No fix for the keyboard thing huh? I think im gonna try 4-13 and self install the manilla again. i love this rom, but the memory and the keyboard are driving me nuts. what do you suggest.
I just pm'd you the same thing. Sorry, i thought this threadhad been deleted again.

Edit.* I might stick with this one. I installed the finger keyboard and i have a working keyboard now. Ive been workin for two days so i havent been playin with it. Whens the update coming man. Im itchin.

why are the guys at smartphonejunkie such smart @$$'s.

Last edited by jnuts5423; 05-03-2009 at 12:29 AM.
Old 05-03-2009, 12:28 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

molitar is keeping up the good workmolitar is keeping up the good work

Ok I discovered another warning Technology1.. DO NOT install the HTCWeatherMasterRhodium2.0Beta1.CAB it breaks weather so that it causes Touchflo to crash. I uninstalled it and this has been running stable.. No my question is how do I setup the detacher for launching of the tri mode? I don't understand how to set it up for easy switching once I have everything installed which I do now with no known issues.. the original Meridin interface fully working
Old 05-03-2009, 12:50 AM
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by jnuts5423 View Post
aaahh. Tech, my man. I thought our thread got deleted. I was about to flash off this thing. No fix for the keyboard thing huh? I think im gonna try 4-13 and self install the manilla again. i love this rom, but the memory and the keyboard are driving me nuts. what do you suggest.
I just pm'd you the same thing. Sorry, i thought this threadhad been deleted again.

Edit.* I might stick with this one. I installed the finger keyboard and i have a working keyboard now. Ive been workin for two days so i havent been playin with it. Whens the update coming man. Im itchin.

why are the guys at smartphonejunkie such smart @$$'s.
I believe I have the keyboard fix, but further testing is needed.....

Old 05-03-2009, 01:02 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: touch pro 2
Carrier: us cellular

jnuts5423 knows their stuffjnuts5423 knows their stuffjnuts5423 knows their stuffjnuts5423 knows their stuffjnuts5423 knows their stuffjnuts5423 knows their stuffjnuts5423 knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Technology1 View Post
I believe I have the keyboard fix, but further testing is needed.....
yeah it does tech. i have it working fine. Im staying put
Old 05-03-2009, 01:05 AM
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by jnuts5423 View Post
yeah it does tech. i have it working fine. Im staying put
Very good, I have everything working 100%, all of my video apps are working like a charm, the {WVD} is my main thing....{lol}

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro