PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-03-2009, 01:57 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: X51v
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

Technology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Talking Re: Home Of The 6.5 Customizations: The XBmod Rhodium Mix, "NEW TRI POD MODE"

Quote:
Originally Posted by molitar View Post
Ok Technology1 I need the steps for how to configure TFdetacher and Second Today to use the switching feature. One thing I noticed is that nothing loads up as default when first starting system after unchecking options in Today because I don't know what needs to be checked in Today and how to make sure the TFdetacher service is running.

Secondly how to configure it in spb shell.. after going into spb shell I have no idea how to configure a toggle button. The toggle button configurations and settings is where I am lost at... have tri mode but no method to toggle them currently.
Everything is in the software already....
Old 05-03-2009, 01:59 PM
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

Technology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the community
Talking Re: Home Of The 6.5 Customizations: The XBmod Rhodium Mix, "NEW TRI POD MODE"

Quote:
Originally Posted by TweetyBear View Post
you post 2 attachments..wat are they?
The keyboard and the default ABC mode....
Old 05-03-2009, 02:01 PM
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by jnuts5423 View Post
not yet. Do i have to do the mortscript thing, i dont see any instructions for that. I have downloaded second today and the tf detatcher. Do i have to do the shrtcut thing, cause thats what im doin know but how cant figure out how to make a shortcut, or where this mortscript comes into play? Please help
Here you are....!
Attached Files
File Type: zip ToggleManila.zip (314 Bytes, 9 views) Click for barcode!
Old 05-03-2009, 02:18 PM
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

I like the TFDetacher and the Second Today, works great.....
Old 05-03-2009, 02:20 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

molitar is keeping up the good workmolitar is keeping up the good work
Re: Home Of The 6.5 Customizations: The XBmod Rhodium Mix, "NEW TRI POD MODE"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Technology1 View Post
Everything is in the software already....
everything is in the software already? Not for me.. I am getting some popup everytime I start about mortscript.. nothing loads at startup but a blank screen. When I manually start spbshell I can't close it except by resetting the system. I don't know where but something isn't setup right.. I don't have any button that says tri mode.
Old 05-03-2009, 02:31 PM
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

Quote:
everything is in the software already? Not for me.. I am getting some popup everytime I start about mortscript.. nothing loads at startup but a blank screen. When I manually start spbshell I can't close it except by resetting the system. I don't know where but something isn't setup right.. I don't have any button that says tri mode.
Man you got it all wrong, "TRI MODE MODE" is a assigned name and the Spb Exe should be on your Sd card, that's why you are having a confilct....
Old 05-03-2009, 03:18 PM
Regular 'Geeker

Quote:
Man you got it all wrong, "TRI MODE MODE" is a assigned name and the Spb Exe should be on your Sd card, that's why you are having a confilct....
are you saying the spbshell should be installed to the SD card and not the device? I cut the exe from start.. but my default screen right now is default.. the left and right buttons are.. contacts and comm mgr. Not anything to do with spb or touchflo.
Old 05-03-2009, 03:27 PM
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

Quote:
are you saying the spbshell should be installed to the SD card and not the device? I cut the exe from start.. but my default screen right now is default.. the left and right buttons are.. contacts and comm mgr. Not anything to do with spb or touchflo.
No, install it to the main memory, just put the sbp.lnk in the windows startup folder, move it to the SD card....
Old 05-03-2009, 03:36 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: touch pro 2
Carrier: us cellular

jnuts5423 knows their stuffjnuts5423 knows their stuffjnuts5423 knows their stuffjnuts5423 knows their stuffjnuts5423 knows their stuffjnuts5423 knows their stuffjnuts5423 knows their stuff

Quote:
Here you are....!
Im lost as hell. That post you pm'd me is from 2008. Ive installed the second today and the deatatcher. Arent they the same thing? Whats the difference? I tried creating a shortcut to toggle today.ink. its in my programs, as shortcut to toggle manilla, but it crashes touch flo. Theres gotta be more to just install. Im at work, and get 5 minutes to get back at it, but i need help.
Old 05-03-2009, 03:39 PM
Regular 'Geeker

Quote:
No, install it to the main memory, just put the sbp.lnk in the windows startup folder, move it to the SD card....
That is what I have done. I have 3 operating systems on it.. all work individually but I have not figured out how to toggle from one to the other. I can go into detacher and show touchflo.. and not show touchflo..but that requires me going into programs and searching for TFDetacher.. But I have no idea how to use the TFDetacher configurer.. or how to toggle back from SPB Shell to touchflo.. once I am in spbshell I'm stuck in it until a reset. The steps for how to use Second Today and TFDetacher I just don't know what I am suppose to do with them.. as well as what is the mortscript that keeps popping up when I reset?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro