View Single Post
Old 05-03-2009, 01:57 PM
Technology1
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

Technology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Talking Re: Home Of The 6.5 Customizations: The XBmod Rhodium Mix, "NEW TRI POD MODE"

Quote:
Originally Posted by molitar View Post
Ok Technology1 I need the steps for how to configure TFdetacher and Second Today to use the switching feature. One thing I noticed is that nothing loads up as default when first starting system after unchecking options in Today because I don't know what needs to be checked in Today and how to make sure the TFdetacher service is running.

Secondly how to configure it in spb shell.. after going into spb shell I have no idea how to configure a toggle button. The toggle button configurations and settings is where I am lost at... have tri mode but no method to toggle them currently.
Everything is in the software already....