View Single Post
Old 04-30-2009, 10:59 AM
DarkLord
VIP Member

DarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: The Almost Perfect 6.5 customization: The XBmod Rhodium Mix, "NEW TRI POD MODE"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Technology1 View Post
They are 2 ROMS, the 4-13-09, which requires the error bug fixes.... I'm now at this time using the 4-13-09 ROM with the Complete XBmod Rhodium Package, which will fix the few error bugs it's located in post #1...

The only other thing, that I done to the 4-13-09 ROM is to add my "Speed tweaks", which I do with ALL the ROMs that I flash...

My personal Speeds Tweaks, you may have yours:

1. The Omnia D3D Driver Cab, install to the main memory...

2. Sdkcerts to the main memory...

3.Diamond Tweaks> 14. TouchFLO 3D Sensitivity {Very High}, Finger Pressure {Very High}, Graphic Fluidty {High (Advise)}, tap OK....

4. Advance Config> Performance>
File system cache Enable (default)
File system cache size, set to 8MB
File systemfilter cache, set to 131072 sectors
PNP unload delay: 1500
PNP wait I/Q delay: 1500
Glyph cache: set to 128KB
Tap Done soft reset

These are the only speed tweaks that I use, they maybe others you know of...

This ROM for me is the 99.9% perfect 6.5 ROM for me now, I have now problems at ALL with this ROM, never ever...

Plus All the major video apps works and all other appa works like a charm even the "Music Tab works" see the picture below..,

Also, I'm in the TRI POD MODE at all times, no freeze ups, instructions are in post #1, thanks to my partner Jnuts.....

The other ROM is the 4-26-09 follow "IN Crowd The Link" in post #1, just and enjoy.... You don't have to run the same set up as I ran on the 4-13-09 ROM, but I ran the same set up that I ran on the 4-13-09 ROM and got the same awesome results....

I pray that the above info will help all of my fellow Geeks, like I said, pay no attention to the player haters behind the curtain.....{lol}
after i installed everything, i'm getting an error when i try to run the file manager. is there a fix i've missed for this?