PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-30-2009, 08:34 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: X51v
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

Technology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Talking Re: The Almost Perfect 6.5 customization: The XBmod Rhodium Mix, "NEW TRI POD MODE"

Quote:
Originally Posted by rwcj63 View Post
it did the same on mine, Tech1 told me it was just me so i don't know. after 2 hours of work and my phone continually locking up, i said hell with it and flashed a different rom.
You guys have problems that I have never ever seen, something is wrong with this picture, because my phone runs perfect....
Old 04-30-2009, 08:44 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy SIII
Carrier: Straight Talk

DarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIP
Re: The Almost Perfect 6.5 customization: The XBmod Rhodium Mix, "NEW TRI POD MODE"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Technology1 View Post
You guys have problems that I have never ever seen, something is wrong with this picture, because my phone runs perfect....
i don't know what to tell you. i'm not in the mood for your usual flaming about how everyone is haters and stupid. i'm tired, pissed off at my bosses and just down right cranky, so i will warn you ahead of time. DON'T DO IT. just accept the fact that this setup doesn't work right on everyones' phones and move on without comment.

Edit. Tech1, in Post #92 you told thie guy he was right about not installing the icons, , now you don't know why it's not working? WTF?

Last edited by DarkLord; 04-30-2009 at 09:03 PM.
Old 04-30-2009, 08:56 PM
Eat Static
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

popdog54 is a VIPpopdog54 is a VIPpopdog54 is a VIPpopdog54 is a VIPpopdog54 is a VIPpopdog54 is a VIPpopdog54 is a VIPpopdog54 is a VIPpopdog54 is a VIPpopdog54 is a VIPpopdog54 is a VIP
Re: The Almost Perfect 6.5 customization: The XBmod Rhodium Mix, "NEW TRI POD MODE"

Quote:
See, you miss my point, the CALLER DOES NOT KNOW THAT THIS INFO IS BEING REVEALED ABOUT THEM, REGARDLESS OF THE SOURCE, DATH.. THE SOFTWARE WAS GIVEN ME....{lol}
No, you miss my point. You make it sound as if the info you get from this program is from some top secret government computer when in fact it can be gotten by anyone by doing just a few quick searches on the internet. And it doesn't matter if the software was "given" to you or you obtained it from the original source, you should still give credit where credit is due.
Old 04-30-2009, 09:07 PM
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

Technology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the community
Talking Re: The Almost Perfect 6.5 customization: The XBmod Rhodium Mix, "NEW TRI POD MODE"

I just told you the software was given to me, you are so correct dude, you know it all, thanks for stopping by, holla back. Some people are just going to make themselves right no matter what...
Old 04-30-2009, 09:16 PM
Eat Static
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

popdog54 is a VIPpopdog54 is a VIPpopdog54 is a VIPpopdog54 is a VIPpopdog54 is a VIPpopdog54 is a VIPpopdog54 is a VIPpopdog54 is a VIPpopdog54 is a VIPpopdog54 is a VIPpopdog54 is a VIP

Quote:
I just told you the software was given to me, you are so correct dude, you know it all, thanks for stopping by, holla back. Some people are just going to make themselves right no matter what...
And a 10 second Google search would have led you to the link I posted. You would have found out for yourself who wrote the program and that the info it provides is public knowledge.
Old 04-30-2009, 09:22 PM
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

[quote=mlin;887657][quote=Technology1;887268]Who said that the bluetooth ICONS don't work, they were wrong again, that's why I don't listen to what "THE SAY", but I do listen to this awesome music in stereo surround.....

The stereo surround software for the TP will posted shortly.... We are taking you and your TP to another level, don't hate player, hate the referee, but never ever hate the player, yeah.... LA LAKERS.......{LOL}
Quote:

BOOOOO LA LAKERS!
I will still post the BT stereo surround software, yes the LA LAKERS......{lol}
Old 04-30-2009, 09:28 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

molitar is keeping up the good workmolitar is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Did you install the PIE/IE6 Toggle software, it is the only way the TCPMP/Set Up will work... Did you know their is a complete software installation package for the TCPMP setUp in the pictures section...{lol}
Yes and that is what I installed it from.. and I toggled it to PIE mode. Just getting cannot open url! message. Are you perhaps installing something else some other program before installing so that order of install may make a difference? I tried this right after a clean rom reset so that it erased all data and set back to the -24 build defaults.
Old 04-30-2009, 09:38 PM
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by molitar View Post
Yes and that is what I installed it from.. and I toggled it to PIE mode. Just getting cannot open url! message. Are you perhaps installing something else some other program before installing so that order of install may make a difference? I tried this right after a clean rom reset so that it erased all data and set back to the -24 build defaults.
Install the {WVD} and try to play a few YouTube Videos, this will let you know if it installed the TCPMP player correctly, give it a shot....
Old 04-30-2009, 09:45 PM
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

The TCPMP player package is here http://rapidshare.com/files/21706673...nt_Package.zip .......!
Old 04-30-2009, 09:55 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

molitar is keeping up the good workmolitar is keeping up the good work

Ok tried WVD and no the TCPMP player just froze up than reported cannot open url! again. After several attempts with WVD it started playing.. but still not able to open video from the youtube page itself. Also when I try to go to linked page it tells me that I either have javascript turned off or an older version of flash player installed.

Last edited by molitar; 04-30-2009 at 10:01 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro