PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-30-2009, 11:49 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: X51v
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

Technology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Talking Re: The Almost Perfect 6.5 customization: The XBmod Rhodium Mix, "NEW TRI POD MODE"

Quote:
Originally Posted by jnuts5423 View Post
hey tech, i notice you got your music tab working. Howd you do that? And just wondering with all the stuff you have on yours, hows your memory doin. There is definitaly a memory leak. Slowly but surely the memory continues to rise. Do you suggest installing things to the card or the device? And are you having the onscreen keyboard issue?
The deal is I don't have the same ROM that you have.... I'm running the 4-13-09 ROM with the "Complete Manila Package + FIX 1D {Error bug File Fixes}, so I don't have any memory leake problems, I got the real deal..... The version that you have need the same Fixes, I found that out too..... Between me and you, I believe my version is slightly a better version......

Last edited by Technology1; 05-01-2009 at 12:03 AM.
Old 05-01-2009, 12:12 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

molitar is keeping up the good workmolitar is keeping up the good work
Re: The Almost Perfect 6.5 customization: The XBmod Rhodium Mix, "NEW TRI POD MODE"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Technology1 View Post
Very good those are false error messages, that means that the player will work now, but if you do not read the instructions, then you would not know that.. Try the {WVD} again it should work now.....
well wvd works but the nomobile website does not work at all. cannot open url.. is that normal for this new release because the old one with mightyrom worked on it.
Old 05-01-2009, 12:21 AM
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

Technology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the community
Talking Re: The Almost Perfect 6.5 customization: The XBmod Rhodium Mix, "NEW TRI POD MODE"

Quote:
Originally Posted by molitar View Post
well wvd works but the nomobile website does not work at all. cannot open url.. is that normal for this new release because the old one with mightyrom worked on it.
When Google is doing repair work, it will not work, but it will not work period on Mightymike's Cooper or M5 ROM's..

Man, if you got the {WVD} working, then you got all the top video sites on the mobile web... Plus Saturn Liberty Movies will be back real soon... That new TCPMP Player set up you have on your device now will play just about all video file formats, you are in the house now, nice work dude, I trained you well young Jedi Knihgt. Haaaazzth....!{LOL}
Old 05-01-2009, 12:39 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: touch pro 2
Carrier: us cellular

jnuts5423 knows their stuffjnuts5423 knows their stuffjnuts5423 knows their stuffjnuts5423 knows their stuffjnuts5423 knows their stuffjnuts5423 knows their stuffjnuts5423 knows their stuff

Quote:
When Google is doing repair work, it will not work, but it will not work period on Mightymike's Cooper or M5 ROM's..

Man, if you got the {WVD} working, then you got all the top video sites on the mobile web... Plus Saturn Liberty Movies will be back real soon... That new TCPMP Player set up you have on your device now will play just about all video file formats, you are in the house now, nice work dude, I trained you well young Jedi Knihgt. Haaaazzth....!{LOL}
Will it play the flv6 format. Im trying to get that espn channel to work in webtv. I know you got slingbox tech, but whats better spbtv, or web tv. I just wanna watch espn, or tnt right now to watch the playoffs. Without buying a slingbox. Im gonna get one, i just aint got that kinda cash right now. Anybody prefer one over the other spb or web tv. Ive never played with spbtv. (without getting to far off topic).
Old 05-01-2009, 12:48 AM
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by jnuts5423 View Post
Will it play the flv6 format. Im trying to get that espn channel to work in webtv. I know you got slingbox tech, but whats better spbtv, or web tv. I just wanna watch espn, or tnt right now to watch the playoffs. Without buying a slingbox. Im gonna get one, i just aint got that kinda cash right now. Anybody prefer one over the other spb or web tv. Ive never played with spbtv. (without getting to far off topic).
Get a compatible TV turner for Orb and watch TV form your house via the Internet on your TP... I got Orb and the SlingBox, I have never got into the web TV thng....
Old 05-01-2009, 01:14 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: touch pro 2
Carrier: us cellular

jnuts5423 knows their stuffjnuts5423 knows their stuffjnuts5423 knows their stuffjnuts5423 knows their stuffjnuts5423 knows their stuffjnuts5423 knows their stuffjnuts5423 knows their stuff
Re: The Almost Perfect 6.5 customization: The XBmod Rhodium Mix, "NEW TRI POD MODE"

Quote:
Get a compatible TV turner for Orb and watch TV form your house via the Internet on your TP... I got Orb and the SlingBox, I have never got into the web TV thng....
Ok, i di some researching and all that is way over my head. http://www.orb.com/system_requirements how do i find out which tuner i would need? What tuner are you on? Im on a inspiron dell vista. I dont care about my computer having it. I just want my pro to have it. Theres like 10 tuners on this site. And arent slingbox and orb the same type of thing. The tuner for orb is $129. Slingbox is 200. We got my buddies slingbox working and he didnt buy a tuner. Why do both? Sorry for soundin so newbish, but im an idiot about computers. All i know how to do is pimp this phone.

Last edited by jnuts5423; 05-01-2009 at 01:16 AM.
Old 05-01-2009, 02:03 AM
Regular 'Geeker

Just one thing I noted.. the diamond slider the contacts icon is not the same icon as the theme.
Old 05-01-2009, 04:38 AM
Regular 'Geeker

Ok I started from total scratch.. you have this in part of your steps.
Quote:
the key is cutting the spb out of startup, and the detacher.
but nowhere in the beginning do I see anything saying to install detacher at this point in time.. btw what is the purpose of the detacher for the tri mode?
Old 05-01-2009, 08:57 AM
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

Quote:
Ok I started from total scratch.. you have this in part of your steps. but nowhere in the beginning do I see anything saying to install detacher at this point in time.. btw what is the purpose of the detacher for the tri mode?
I will go into details about "TFDetacher", how it works and the "TRI POD MODE", so just be a little patient, we will get you there......
Old 05-01-2009, 10:40 AM
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

Quote:
Just one thing I noted.. the diamond slider the contacts icon is not the same icon as the theme.
The Diamond Slider was made long before the XBmod Rhodium package was even thought of dude.....{lol}

Last edited by Technology1; 05-01-2009 at 05:48 PM.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro