View Single Post
Old 04-30-2009, 11:49 PM
Technology1
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

Technology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Talking Re: The Almost Perfect 6.5 customization: The XBmod Rhodium Mix, "NEW TRI POD MODE"

Quote:
Originally Posted by jnuts5423 View Post
hey tech, i notice you got your music tab working. Howd you do that? And just wondering with all the stuff you have on yours, hows your memory doin. There is definitaly a memory leak. Slowly but surely the memory continues to rise. Do you suggest installing things to the card or the device? And are you having the onscreen keyboard issue?
The deal is I don't have the same ROM that you have.... I'm running the 4-13-09 ROM with the "Complete Manila Package + FIX 1D {Error bug File Fixes}, so I don't have any memory leake problems, I got the real deal..... The version that you have need the same Fixes, I found that out too..... Between me and you, I believe my version is slightly a better version......

Last edited by Technology1; 05-01-2009 at 12:03 AM.