View Single Post
Old 05-01-2009, 12:39 AM
jnuts5423
Halfway to VIP Status

jnuts5423 knows their stuffjnuts5423 knows their stuffjnuts5423 knows their stuffjnuts5423 knows their stuffjnuts5423 knows their stuffjnuts5423 knows their stuffjnuts5423 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Talking Re: The Almost Perfect 6.5 customization: The XBmod Rhodium Mix, "NEW TRI POD MODE"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Technology1 View Post
When Google is doing repair work, it will not work, but it will not work period on Mightymike's Cooper or M5 ROM's..

Man, if you got the {WVD} working, then you got all the top video sites on the mobile web... Plus Saturn Liberty Movies will be back real soon... That new TCPMP Player set up you have on your device now will play just about all video file formats, you are in the house now, nice work dude, I trained you well young Jedi Knihgt. Haaaazzth....!{LOL}
Will it play the flv6 format. Im trying to get that espn channel to work in webtv. I know you got slingbox tech, but whats better spbtv, or web tv. I just wanna watch espn, or tnt right now to watch the playoffs. Without buying a slingbox. Im gonna get one, i just aint got that kinda cash right now. Anybody prefer one over the other spb or web tv. Ive never played with spbtv. (without getting to far off topic).