View Single Post
Old 04-30-2009, 09:22 PM
Technology1
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

Technology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Talking Re: The Almost Perfect 6.5 customization: The XBmod Rhodium Mix, "NEW TRI POD MODE"

[quote=mlin;887657][quote=Technology1;887268]Who said that the bluetooth ICONS don't work, they were wrong again, that's why I don't listen to what "THE SAY", but I do listen to this awesome music in stereo surround.....

The stereo surround software for the TP will posted shortly.... We are taking you and your TP to another level, don't hate player, hate the referee, but never ever hate the player, yeah.... LA LAKERS.......{LOL}
Quote:

BOOOOO LA LAKERS!
I will still post the BT stereo surround software, yes the LA LAKERS......{lol}