PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-19-2009, 10:57 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Hero
Carrier: SPRINT

ebuechler3 is keeping up the good workebuechler3 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: NEW! 6.5 THEMES, Tri/Quad Pod Mode/SPb, Ultimate YouTube Player 6.5WM7 Customizat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Technology1 View Post
Use the set up in post #2, use the TriPod Mode install the software in this order....

1. Mortscript

2. HomeScreen_Plus_UI.cab

3. SecondToday

4. TFDetacher.CAB

5. XWeather.cab but do not activate if you plan on using the WeatherPanels 2009.cab

If you are going to install WeatherPanels 2009, then install this set up last....
thanks but for the life of me, i cant find your Mortscript cab. cant find your homescreen plus ui cab either and ive looked up and down page 1. where are they at? did a goolgle search and found them. still trying to toggle using titanium screen. spb,tf3d,andxweather only work for me

Last edited by ebuechler3; 05-19-2009 at 11:27 AM.
Old 05-19-2009, 11:44 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: X51v
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

Technology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the community
Talking Re: NEW! 6.5 THEMES, Tri/Quad Pod Mode/SPb, Ultimate YouTube Player 6.5WM7 Customizat

Quote:
Originally Posted by ebuechler3 View Post
thanks but for the life of me, i cant find your Mortscript cab. cant find your homescreen plus ui cab either and ive looked up and down page 1. where are they at? did a goolgle search and found them. still trying to toggle using titanium screen. spb,tf3d,andxweather only work for me
Sorry about that, it's in the "Essentials.zip" in post #1...{lol}
Old 05-19-2009, 12:22 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Telus

DrDunkMcNally is becoming a great contributor
Re: NEW! 6.5 THEMES, Tri/Quad Pod Mode/SPb, Ultimate YouTube Player 6.5WM7 Customizat

Quote:
You need to "hide TF3D" using the "TFDetacher" In the TFD Config program, go to the config tab>change TouchFlo Right (you can also do left, your choice) Soft key>"..."Button>Windows>Start Menu>TFDetatcher>TFDHideTF.exe>select.

After that your right or left soft key on the clock page of your TF3D will "Hide" TF3D and bring you to your today page. In order for that page to be Titanium you need to go into your Today settings and only checkmark the windows defualt box. Now you're good.

Hope this helps

Also: I do NOT have the Weather Pannel installed but my memory is leaking like mad as well. So it can't be that.

Last edited by DrDunkMcNally; 05-19-2009 at 12:23 PM. Reason: oops..
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-19-2009, 12:52 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy SIII
Carrier: Straight Talk

DarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrDunkMcNally View Post
Also: I do NOT have the Weather Pannel installed but my memory is leaking like mad as well. So it can't be that.
crap. i was hoping that was it and not the rom.
Old 05-19-2009, 01:01 PM
Regular 'Geeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrDunkMcNally View Post
You need to "hide TF3D" using the "TFDetacher" In the TFD Config program, go to the config tab>change TouchFlo Right (you can also do left, your choice) Soft key>"..."Button>Windows>Start Menu>TFDetatcher>TFDHideTF.exe>select.

After that your right or left soft key on the clock page of your TF3D will "Hide" TF3D and bring you to your today page. In order for that page to be Titanium you need to go into your Today settings and only checkmark the windows defualt box. Now you're good.

Hope this helps

thanks, but how do i put soft keys on my titanium screen so i can go back to tf3d screen? im soooo close, yet so far awy!!
Old 05-19-2009, 01:30 PM
Regular 'Geeker

its not possible to toggle between tf3d and titanium is it? i can go to spb from titanium and from spb to tf3d and weather and vice versus. i can even go from tf3d to titanium.but i cant, no way, no how, go from titanium to tf3d. can someone please help me?
Old 05-19-2009, 02:59 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
thanks, but how do i put soft keys on my titanium screen so i can go back to tf3d screen? im soooo close, yet so far awy!!
Quote:
its not possible to toggle between tf3d and titanium is it? i can go to spb from titanium and from spb to tf3d and weather and vice versus. i can even go from tf3d to titanium.but i cant, no way, no how, go from titanium to tf3d. can someone please help me?
As far as I remember, once titanium is loaded up it automatically has a right soft key that takes you to TF3D... Is yours blank? also the soft key will only be there when you're in the World Clock bar in Titanium. I tried making it a "Toggle TF3D" but it kept overwriting me anyway. If it's blank try hitting it, it might take you back anyways. (mine was blank for a while, then "TouchFlo" popped up by itself.) Let me know if that works. Can you list everything you did step by step? maybe in a pm if it's a longer list
Old 05-19-2009, 03:09 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: X51v
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

Technology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the community
Talking Re: NEW! 6.5 THEMES, Tri/Quad Pod Mode/SPb, Ultimate YouTube Player 6.5WM7 Customizat

Quote:
I toggle between all four using the set up in post #2, you must use the mortscript, HomeScreen_PlusPlus_UI.cab, secondToday and the TFDetacher. cab, works lik a charm.....

COMING WITHIN THE NEXT FEW HOURS "USA WEATHER RADAR", {USA RADAR} TURN YOUR TP INTO THE NATIONAL HURRICANE CENTER, DIRECT FROM YOUR HOME SCREEN...

SEE THE HURRICANES AS THE COME OFF THE WEST COAST OF AFRICA IN FULL COLOR ANAMATION, ALMOST IN REAL TIME, JUST SLIDE YOUR FINGER ACROSS THE ATLANTIC OCEAN WITH EASE AND THE GULF AREA IS COVERED TOO... YOU CAN ALSO SEE ALL THE CURRENT WEATHER CONDITIONS ACROSS THE CONTINENTAL USA, COMING SOON TO YOUR...... TP.....
Old 05-19-2009, 03:12 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy SIII
Carrier: Straight Talk

DarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIP

Quote:
I toggle between all four using the set up in post #2, you must use the mortscript, HomeScreen_PlusPlus_UI.cab, secondToday and the TFDetacher. cab, works lik a charm.....

COMING WITHIN THE NEXT FEW HOURS "USA WEATHER RADAR", {USA RADAR} TURN YOUR TP INTO THE NATIONAL HURRICANE CENTER, DIRECT FROM YOUR HOME SCREEN...

SEE THE HURRICANES AS THE COME OFF THE WEST COAST OF AFRICA IN FULL COLOR ANAMATION, ALMOST IN REAL TIME, JUST SLIDE YOUR FINGER ACROSS THE ATLANTIC OCEAN WITH EASE AND THE GULF AREA IS COVERED TOO... YOU CAN ALSO SEE ALL THE CURRENT WEATHER CONDITIONS ACROSS THE CONTINENTAL USA, COMING SOON TO YOUR...... TP.....
damn. i just noticed that there is a totally different setup than i've been using. i'm still using the following:

1) second today
2) tfdetacher
3) tfdetchacher with 6.5...
Old 05-19-2009, 03:55 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Re: The Best 99.9% Almost Perfect 6.5 ROM The XBmod Rhodium Mix, "NEW TRI POD MODE"

Quote:
Quote:
Can you post that theme? as well as the one that looks like a microphone on top of the Eiffel Tower wrapped in wires? (that one has a "RR" in the bottom right corner.

Last edited by DrDunkMcNally; 05-19-2009 at 04:01 PM. Reason: add pic

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro