PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-18-2009, 07:57 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: sprint evo
Carrier: sprint

riironman is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: NEW! 6.5 THEMES, Tri/Quad Pod Mode/SPb, Ultimate YouTube Player 6.5WM7 Customizat

i am going to try now ,how do i hard reset with the hardware buttons instead of clearing storage?

Last edited by riironman; 05-18-2009 at 08:00 PM.
Old 05-18-2009, 08:24 PM
Regular 'Geeker

Re: NEW! 6.5 THEMES, Tri/Quad Pod Mode/SPb, Ultimate YouTube Player 6.5WM7 Customizat

ok cleared storage still no good. i will flash to the stock rom and do a hard reset. then try again
Old 05-18-2009, 09:26 PM
Regular 'Geeker

ok flashed to the stock rom then did a hard reset. then i flashed back to the 5-17 rom and did another hard reset. same issue.
Old 05-18-2009, 09:30 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: X51v
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

Technology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the community
Talking Re: NEW! 6.5 THEMES, Tri/Quad Pod Mode/SPb, Ultimate YouTube Player 6.5WM7 Customizat

Quote:
Originally Posted by riironman View Post
ok flashed to the stock rom then did a hard reset. then i flashed back to the 5-17 rom and did another hard reset. same issue.
Present you problem to merdin and see what he got to say about this issue....
Old 05-19-2009, 04:23 AM
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

Technology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the community
Talking Re: NEW! 6.5 THEMES, Tri/Quad Pod Mode/SPb, Ultimate YouTube Player 6.5WM7 Customizat

Quote:
Originally Posted by riironman View Post
ok cleared storage still no good. i will flash to the stock rom and do a hard reset. then try again
Did you ever find out the cause of this problem....?
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-19-2009, 06:57 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Hero
Carrier: SPRINT

ebuechler3 is keeping up the good workebuechler3 is keeping up the good work

tech, ican toggle back and forth from spb and tf3d but cant figure out how to add or get titanium to work with this setup. im using meridans great 5/17 6.5 rom. please help me out bro... and thanks!
Old 05-19-2009, 10:11 AM
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ebuechler3 View Post
tech, ican toggle back and forth from spb and tf3d but cant figure out how to add or get titanium to work with this setup. im using meridans great 5/17 6.5 rom. please help me out bro... and thanks!
Use the set up in post #2, use the TriPod Mode install the software in this order....

1. Mortscript

2. HomeScreen_Plus_UI.cab

3. SecondToday

4. TFDetacher.CAB

5. XWeather.cab but do not activate if you plan on using the WeatherPanels 2009.cab

If you are going to install WeatherPanels 2009, then install this set up last....
Old 05-19-2009, 10:28 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy SIII
Carrier: Straight Talk

DarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIP

not sure why but i seem to be having a memory leak problem with Merdin's 6.5 rom. the reason i think this is because i keep having messaging problems to where when i select text messaging or emailing, nothing happens. the programs won't activate. then i will use the cleanram program, it will tell me that 25MB (usually) was saved, then i can start using messaging again right away. this happens about 5 or 6 times a day. it's just wierd.

anyone else seeing this?

i have SPB, touchflo and titanium setup as described in the first (i think) post.
Old 05-19-2009, 10:41 AM
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by rwcj63 View Post
not sure why but i seem to be having a memory leak problem with Merdin's 6.5 rom. the reason i think this is because i keep having messaging problems to where when i select text messaging or emailing, nothing happens. the programs won't activate. then i will use the cleanram program, it will tell me that 25MB (usually) was saved, then i can start using messaging again right away. this happens about 5 or 6 times a day. it's just wierd.

anyone else seeing this?

i have SPB, touchflo and titanium setup as described in the first (i think) post.
Yeah I notice the same thing, all of a sudden the e-mail locks up, this bug just started, came out of no where, this is a new bug..(lol) I'm trying to find a fix and I notice the memory leak all of a sudden too....
Old 05-19-2009, 10:48 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy SIII
Carrier: Straight Talk

DarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Technology1 View Post
Yeah I notice the same thing, all of a sudden the e-mail locks up, this bug just started, came out of no where, this is a new bug..(lol) I'm trying to find a fix and I notice the memory leak all of a sudden too....
i've kindof wondered if the weatherpanel running in the background on second today may be the culprit.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro