PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-13-2009, 02:32 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro> EVO
Carrier: Sprint

tx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to tx_jaycee
Re: Stock/Cooked ROM XWeather Tri Pod Mode/SPb Home YouTube Player 6.5/WM7 Customizat

Jmorton where did you get your Wpanel app? Please share the original weblink as well.

Thanks
Old 05-13-2009, 02:41 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: X51v
Threadstarter

Technology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the community
Talking Re: Stock/Cooked ROM XWeather Tri Pod Mode/SPb Home YouTube Player 6.5/WM7 Customizat

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmorton10 View Post
That is awesome bro, is that a standard WM home screen with a bunch of plug-ins??

I will have another TouchPro to play with when I get home tonight (I got it in the mail today) & I am going to do a similar setup to that one. I will totally customize that one similar to your setup & when I get the kinks worked out I will run the same setup on my everyday work phone.

~John
Dude, now you know already that I like this kind of stuff{LOL}, Ok! Are the panels in the Xbmod HD 2 set up already or are you using another software, if so please post the software... I'm right now installing the Xbmod HD 2 set up, but I will do it again on a clean install, your photos are just beautiful{LOL}
Old 05-13-2009, 05:49 PM
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

Technology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the community
Talking Re: Stock/Cooked ROM XWeather Tri Pod Mode/SPb Home YouTube Player 6.5/WM7 Customizat

Quote:
Originally Posted by tx_jaycee View Post
Jmorton where did you get your Wpanel app? Please share the original weblink as well.

Thanks
Tx_jaycee I like that web cam app, it looks good too....
Old 05-13-2009, 09:40 PM
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

This is the best weather app for the TP ever, and the best thing since the the Weather channel... This weather app could very easy be the seventh dimension in the Tri Pode Mode/SPb Home Set Up, yeah.....{LOL}

Old 05-13-2009, 09:59 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Telus

DrDunkMcNally is becoming a great contributor
Re: Stock/Cooked ROM XWeather Tri Pod Mode/SPb Home YouTube Player 6.5/WM7 Customizat

is that a different app completely? or just the xbmod hd package?
Old 05-13-2009, 10:50 PM
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrDunkMcNally View Post
is that a different app completely? or just the xbmod hd package?
It's a different app.... ! Did you receive the info..?
Old 05-14-2009, 12:21 AM
Regular 'Geeker

molitar is keeping up the good workmolitar is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by Technology1 View Post
It's a different app.... ! Did you receive the info..?
No but if you did send me the link. That app is awesome! BTW Merdin released his fixed ROM in the beta forum. Two or three others have said so far no issues with it. But still tempting to go the HD route for the one aspect of not having to reinstall every single file when updating. BTW what is the real difference between TP2 and HD? Is their really much difference?

Last edited by molitar; 05-14-2009 at 12:23 AM.
Old 05-14-2009, 12:33 AM
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by molitar View Post
No but if you did send me the link. That app is awesome! BTW Merdin released his fixed ROM in the beta forum. Two or three others have said so far no issues with it. But still tempting to go the HD route for the one aspect of not having to reinstall every single file when updating. BTW what is the real difference between TP2 and HD? Is their really much difference?
The link is in post #2.... Merdin's 6.1 ROM, naw, I will look at his TF3D/2D ROM only, maybe....{lol}
Old 05-14-2009, 12:55 AM
Regular 'Geeker

molitar is keeping up the good workmolitar is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by Technology1 View Post
The link is in post #2.... Merdin's 6.1 ROM, naw, I will look at his TF3D/2D ROM only, maybe....{lol}
That is the one I am talking about his TF3D/2D 6.1 WM version ROM.. Wallpaper bug fixed and the phone button now works under the Peoples tab. Ringer wanting to change seems to be fixed too now. BTW thanks for the link.. and so your flashing with the HD version if so let us know what you think of it.

Merdins-Wm 6.1 pro Beta 4.5 test3 5-13-09
Old 05-14-2009, 12:58 AM
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by molitar View Post
That is the one I am talking about his TF3D/2D 6.1 WM version ROM.. Wallpaper bug fixed and the phone button now works under the Peoples tab. Ringer wanting to change seems to be fixed too now. BTW thanks for the link.. and so your flashing with the HD version if so let us know what you think of it.

Merdins-Wm 6.1 pro Beta 4.5 test3 5-13-09
Have you tested it out yet.. If so did it pass the test....

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro