View Single Post
Old 04-30-2009, 05:39 PM
Technology1
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

Technology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Talking Re: The Almost Perfect 6.5 customization: The XBmod Rhodium Mix, "NEW TRI POD MODE"

Quote:
Originally Posted by blacksr View Post
on the 4/26 version i cannot get tf3d to install even after moving mobile shell to the sd.

the ringers are corrupt so i cannot change from the fax ringtone.

the touch keyboard will not change from the number pad so pretty much unusable.

i also cannot get phone to connect to activesync.

i'm about to start over with the 4/13 version and see what happens. it would be nice if these all these cabs posted all over the thread were cooked in.
Sir we are all here to help each other, read the instructions again, because you are doing the whole thing wrong, if you need help holla back, i will help you....{lol}

Last edited by Technology1; 04-30-2009 at 06:00 PM.