View Single Post
Old 04-30-2009, 06:17 PM
popdog54
Eat Static

popdog54 is a VIPpopdog54 is a VIPpopdog54 is a VIPpopdog54 is a VIPpopdog54 is a VIPpopdog54 is a VIPpopdog54 is a VIPpopdog54 is a VIPpopdog54 is a VIPpopdog54 is a VIPpopdog54 is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: The Almost Perfect 6.5 customization: The XBmod Rhodium Mix, "NEW TRI POD MODE"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Technology1 View Post
2. NetCallerID v3, now this is the software that's highly next generation technological Advance... You would expect to find this software on a CIA agent's phone or somebody that works for the FBI.... This software is the ultimate outright SPY software on anybody who calls your phone.... Check out the NetCallerID picture below, now I'm blocking out tons of info to protect the identity of the caller, I got the exact location where the caller lives and a lot of personal info on the callers background.... The caller has no ideal that this private info has been revealed about him or her and family members.... Like I said a lot of people have no ideal that kind of technology even exist for the TP.... Big brother is watching you all the time, the eye in the sky is a satellite dude....

All of this info comes from public sources, there is nothing private about it. See the program author's comment in post #12 of this thread:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=494433

Also, it would be nice if you gave credit to the creators of all the cabs you posted.

Last edited by popdog54; 04-30-2009 at 06:30 PM.