View Single Post
Old 05-03-2009, 04:08 PM
Technology1
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

Technology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Home Of The 6.5 Customizations: The XBmod Rhodium Mix, "NEW TRI POD MODE"

Quote:
Originally Posted by molitar View Post
That is what I have done. I have 3 operating systems on it.. all work individually but I have not figured out how to toggle from one to the other. I can go into detacher and show touchflo.. and not show touchflo..but that requires me going into programs and searching for TFDetacher.. But I have no idea how to use the TFDetacher configurer.. or how to toggle back from SPB Shell to touchflo.. once I am in spbshell I'm stuck in it until a reset. The steps for how to use Second Today and TFDetacher I just don't know what I am suppose to do with them.. as well as what is the mortscript that keeps popping up when I reset?
OK!, Inside the TFDeteacher go to TouchFlo config, that's the first thing you do, check mark TouchFlo set it to the softkey, the right softkey and save it, just follow the on screen instructions.....