View Single Post
Old 05-03-2009, 05:53 PM
jnuts5423
Halfway to VIP Status

jnuts5423 knows their stuffjnuts5423 knows their stuffjnuts5423 knows their stuffjnuts5423 knows their stuffjnuts5423 knows their stuffjnuts5423 knows their stuffjnuts5423 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Home Of The 6.5 Customizations: The XBmod Rhodium Mix, "NEW TRI POD MODE"

Are you runnin the beta version? I was on 4-26 non beta for 5 minutes. Wasnt what i was looking for. The 4-26 beta is off the hook. I have no issues now that the audio manager and the keyboard has been fixed.
Quote:
Originally Posted by AcE XBOX View Post
I am running the 4/26 version and I have still experienced random lock ups and it hangs for no reason. Ive already done a soft reset about 5 times, and it hasnt been 24 hours yet.

No issues tech. Were straight. The memory leak is the only thing left. I sure wish we could get the detatcher to detatch manilla though. Hey tech, you never answered, what is the point of second today? Doesnt it do the same thing as the detatcher? It just closes and restarts touch flo for me. Is there a way we could set detatcher to close titanium, and use second today to close manilla or somethin like that? Theres gotta be a way were missin.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Technology1 View Post
The MHWMPro-6.5-v4.36Beta1-Manila2 works like a charm once you install the keyboard and music audio tab fix, it's of the chain, off the hook.. I cannot find any more bugs, can you guys find any....?