View Single Post
Old 05-05-2009, 01:16 AM
jnuts5423
Halfway to VIP Status

jnuts5423 knows their stuffjnuts5423 knows their stuffjnuts5423 knows their stuffjnuts5423 knows their stuffjnuts5423 knows their stuffjnuts5423 knows their stuffjnuts5423 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: New "TriPod Mode" Works Like A Charm, Pimping Your Phone, 6.5/WM7 Customizations

Quote:
Originally Posted by molitar View Post
Ok to do this I need to know the default settings for the TFDetacher soft keys again since I already modified mine and their is no reset to defaults. Also the key is hidden when using the second today. I really don't see what the purpose of Second Today is for.. I was toggling without it before.. I just had to be on the screen in SPB to be able to show Touchflo.. I had to be on the Home screen of touchflo to toggle to spb or today shell.. they all toggled perfectly tho with no need of Second Today.. so what purpose is the Second Today?
I thought the same way. So i uninstalled second today thinkin all i needed was a detatcher. I got a crash error everytime i hit the swap button. The second today allows the two today screen to essentially run simeltainously. (or however its spelled LOL) I even played with the order, it will not work if you mess up the order or dont use all 3. If you reinstall the setup it will reset to default. I have my left soft key mapped to icontacts and named josh's peeps.(my name) through tfdetatcher. You can set it up however you want. And if you want the swap button to be on constantly, map it to the left soft key in detatcher. It maintains through all of titanium tabs.

Last edited by jnuts5423; 05-05-2009 at 01:23 AM.